PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else dominate in every aspect, except when it comes to sex

tastessogood
Jul 24, 2021, 2:24 PM
I’m dominate in every aspect of my life, in business and with my wife. However, when it comes to men and girlfriends, I like dominate sexual relationships. I like to give head and eat pussy, not particularly interested in receiving anything in return. I get turned on by being treated as a submissive. It?s especially hot to be with a verbally dominate partner, male or female.

foundpuppy
Jul 24, 2021, 2:54 PM
I’m dominate in every aspect of my life, in business and with my wife. However, when it comes to men and girlfriends, I like dominate sexual relationships. I like to give head and eat pussy, not particularly interested in receiving anything in return. I get turned on by being treated as a submissive. It?s especially hot to be with a verbally dominate partner, male or female.
You just described me to a “tee”. My pleasure is in feeling the cock in my mouth explode. Or the vagina squirming under my thorough tongue lashing.o

Neonaught
Jul 25, 2021, 8:49 AM
Being former military (US Navy and Marine Corps) I naturally tend towards being the take charge type. I was surprised early on in my experiences how many men are large and in charge in their daily life but crave their partner taking control in bed. They tell me it is a relaxing and liberating experience for them.