PDA

View Full Version : My first experience

Durtyburd
Jul 23, 2021, 3:44 AM
So I just had my first experience with a man. I met him on Grindr; he was only 26 and very cute and sweet. He really wanted to suck and rim me and I was hoping to touch my first cock. I was nervous so we started with him massaging my back which pretty quickly moved to him playing with my big bubble ass through my jeans. I spread my legs and he started moving down to my cock. It felt so good. I took off my jeans and he had his way with my ass through my underwear. He went into my crack with his fingers and found my hole. I was so turned out. I spread my legs even wider and he slid his hand under and felt my huge hard dick. I couldn?t take it anymore so I rolled over and told him to do whatever he wanted to me. He slipped off my boxer briefs and began sucking me; it felt so good. His hand was exploring my ass. He told me to flip over.

i could feel his warm breath on my ass - he started slow. He then buried his face and ate me out. I got up in my knees so he could have better access. His tongue kept caressing my tight hole and his finger started to go in but it hurt so I flipped back over. He kept sucking me but I asked if I could touch him and he said yes. He laid on the bed and I started fondling him through his shorts. I put my hand down his pants and eventually his underwear and began stroking. He was a lot smaller than me but it was fun to play with him. I then went for it and began sucking him. It felt good and I couldn?t believe I was doing it - totally surreal. He fondled my ass while I sucked him. We finished by stroking each other.

So glad it finally happened. Can?t wait for my next encounter. Stay tuned!

ajr12002
Jul 23, 2021, 7:09 AM
Wow! That sounds like a fun time. Enjoy your adventures.

KDaddy23
Jul 23, 2021, 1:05 PM
Congrats!

Jozyxt
Jul 23, 2021, 4:36 PM
Great story. Congratulations

Modude
Jul 24, 2021, 9:06 AM
Nice !!