PDA

View Full Version : First time in a very long while!

Fiddlestyx
Jul 18, 2021, 5:02 PM
This past week I got together with my bi friend for a little romp for the first time in six years. We've been friends in the general sense for decades and played together on and off the whole time, but I'd been trying to keep life relatively simple and laid off the play for a few years after I remarried. A couple of years ago my wife finally completely lost interest in sex (damned menopause), so over the past while I've become increasingly weary of it being "a lonely pursuit" and decided that life is too short to completely do without, thanks. My friend is always interested in playing with me whenever I want, so we met up and had some fun.

We're a couple of "old blokes" (me 65, he early 790s) and perhaps not as athletic as we once were, so we started off nice and easy - some necking, touching, nipple play, a little frottage and "docking" (I'm uncut), then taking turns sucking and licking cocks and balls with some nice ass play. At one point my friend said "you've certainly lost none of your skills!". I do deeply enjoy giving oral pleasure, whether to cock or pussy. We finally settled into 69 and the home stretch with a nice load for each as our final reward.

I have to say that much as a I deeply enjoyed the attention down below, it was the feeling of that nice, fat cock in my mouth that was the high point for me. Licking, sucking and rubbing that soft, smooth, plump cockhead on my face was really delightful. Getting me hard thinking about it, actually! Next time we'll venture back into some anal f***ing again perhaps. In the wider world we're both "tops", but when we're together we've always thoroughly enjoyed the "getting" as much as the "giving". In other words, neither of us has had a real cock in our ass for six years and I think we're both itching for it!

csreef
Jul 18, 2021, 5:08 PM
Sounds like you had a good time. . . Lucky you!

Fiddlestyx
Jul 18, 2021, 5:10 PM
Did indeed have a good time! As Gene Autry (and Aerosmith) said - I guess I'm "Back in the Saddle Again"!