PDA

View Full Version : The Spa again...

Rvdude05
Jul 18, 2021, 2:03 PM
I found out, that once the word got out, everyone wanted in, my mouth that is.... I started with one, next visit it was 3, last visit was 7. I'm a happy Spa member, and now have plenty of cock to suck and play with (its a small town). Yes and after being sucked a few times, they return the favor. One black guy, who wants to put his BIG dick up thru my brain nearly drowns me with his huge cum shots. Oh yeah, I'm gonna renew my membership.... I'm a happy cocksucker....

GayGuy04
Jul 18, 2021, 4:47 PM
Is this a public place for men only sounds like your enjoying your time

julyguybill
Jul 18, 2021, 8:58 PM
Wow wish there was a place like this in my city and there may be but just underground

Flypaper
Jul 26, 2021, 10:03 AM
Is this a public place for men only sounds like your enjoying your time

Im enjoying nudist and clothing optional campgrounds around the country, some of which have been male only. The hot tubs seem to be the biggest cruising site, and I had one guy come to my tent to taste me. Fun!

Rvdude05
Jul 26, 2021, 11:51 AM
Ya got to love them tasters! I never get enough, and always looking to taste a sweet cock!

KDaddy23
Jul 26, 2021, 2:52 PM
I found out, that once the word got out, everyone wanted in, my mouth that is.... I started with one, next visit it was 3, last visit was 7. I'm a happy Spa member, and now have plenty of cock to suck and play with (its a small town). Yes and after being sucked a few times, they return the favor. One black guy, who wants to put his BIG dick up thru my brain nearly drowns me with his huge cum shots. Oh yeah, I'm gonna renew my membership.... I'm a happy cocksucker....

I'm almost sure that once you sucked one cock there, the word spread that you were down with it and, sure, others would want to check you out!