PDA

View Full Version : First Time With Someone New (combined +)

grover
Jul 18, 2021, 11:16 AM
I lead a man into my bedroom, letting my drawstrings drop as I do. Sitting on the edge of my bed, my own cock hard and throbbing, I pull the man to me running my hand all over his crotch, trying to get a feel of his cock. Unbuckling his belt, I pull his pants down. Undressing someone for the first time is so like unwrapping a birthday or Christmas present. Its always an interesting surprise.

He has jockey shorts on and sporting an impressive erection that is pressing against the fabric trying to escape. I smile and lick my lips. Leaning forward I gently bite the underside of his cock through the cloth then nibble my way up his shaft. He presses my head against his cock as I reach its head. I suck on it a little leaving a wet spot on his underwear before pulling them down with my teeth. His magnificent cock pops out and swings at me. Its beautiful. About 7 inches long with a nice fat shaft. One of the fattest I have ever seen much less been fucked by.

I start licking its tip and massaging his balls. Opening wide I swallow as much of him as I can as my hands run between his legs. I get about five inches down my throat. Meanwhile my roving fingers find his butt hole. I rub it and slowly insert my finger. He gasps and squeezes it as he grabs my head and shoves his cock all the down my throat. I gag as my own asshole dilates in anticipation. He holds my head in place, all seven inches down my throat. I gag but keep it down. I am massaging his balls as he humps my face, my finger fucks his asshole until it loosens and I slide two fingers in. He moans.

I suck on his cock the best I can with it all shoved down my throat. I run my tongue all over his shaft. I want that dick inside me so bad. Coming up for air I pull my finger out of his ass. Sniff it and the suck on it tasting him. Get in bed I tell him. We both get out of the rest of our clothes and climb into my king size bed.

Flesh pressed against flesh. My chest against his. My belly rubs his. Our cocks touch. Between us fourteen inches or more of suckable fuckable dick.

I bite on his earlobe and pull on it then slowly, I nibble down his neck and across his chest. I circle my tongue around one of his nipples then then bite on it until he moans then move to the other one and bite it until he moves it away from me so I continue working down. I look at his belly button then as if practicing I run my tongue all along its edges before burying it as deep in his navel as I can rimming it out as throughly as I will his asshole. His cock, hard and erect, its tip lies just below his belly button. I lick it all over then start sucking on its underside. I suck on the belly of his beautiful hard shaft all the way down to his balls then with lick it all the way back up the shaft before swallowing his cock. I can only get a few inches down its so thick. Its driving me crazy. I'd been fucking myself with a dildo before going down to the park and picking this guy up so I was good and loose. I'll continue the foreplay in a bit but I have got to feel that cock inside me. I straddle him and grasping that fat dick firmly, I slowly sit down on him. I feel the tip press against my hole, it opens and I ease him into my ass until all seven inches is buried in my butt. My eyes roll up in the back of my head with pleasure. Instead of riding it, I sit there with all of him inside me and squeeze that cock with my ass muscles, relax and squeeze again, relax and squeeze again. He squirms underneath me.

I sit there straddling him with his cock buried deep inside me unmoving. His dick is so thick my asshole is stretched wider open than it had ever been just to fit him. It ached like hell and drove me crazy at the same time. I wanted him to fuck me into submission... But not yet. For the moment I was the one in control.

I hold him tight. He wants to fuck me but I refuse to let him move. I squeeze his cock and relax. Squeeze and relax. It was driving him wild. I love it. I want him to fuck me with that cock too. I want him to slam into me until I'm breathless, but I never hurry. I slowly slide off that beautiful prick enjoying it moving through my gut. It falls out of my loose asshole and bounces off his belly. I slide down him and starting between his balls I slowly lick that massive shaft all the way up to his tip savoring the taste of my ass on him. I run my tongue all over his head sucking on it like a nipple. I watch as I tickle the underside of his glans with my tongue. a large drop of pre-cum oozes out of his tip. I squeeze his cock running my thumb up his shaft forcing out every bit before I languidly lap up that pre-cum... MMM. I swallow as much of his ass flavored cock that I can. I can't get it all down so he grabs my head and shoves the rest of his cock down my throat. I gag but control myself. Using my tongue and mouth I suckle that big dick until he is squirming. Massaging his balls my hand slips between his legs, finds his asshole and shoves a finger up it. He gasped, arched his back and shoved my head even further down onto his cock. I thought he was going to come then but he didn't.

I get that monster dick out of my mouth and suck down the bottom of his shaft until I reach his balls. I'm not very good at multi tasking but I am able to stroke his dick, suck on a ball and finger his butt all at the same time and he loved it. After giving both balls a through working over with my lips and tongue I continue on between his legs until his cheeks are spread wide before me. His asshole winks at me. Licking my lips I spread those cheeks even wider as I bury my tongue all the way up his hole... It tenses then relaxes so my tongue is to slide all the way in. I love the musky, sour taste of his asshole. I rub my face all over that tasty hole getting its scent all over me. I spread his cheeks as wide as I can and start lapping at that bung, anticipating eating my cum out of it later. "You like it in the ass too?" I ask. "Uh huh." He moaned in reply. "Great." I said. "You come in my asshole and I'll come in yours."
"Deal." He said before shoving my face back down onto that skanky hole.

GayGuy04
Jul 18, 2021, 4:44 PM
That was a really nice read :thumbu:

csreef
Jul 18, 2021, 5:06 PM
Mmmmm, Nice :impleased

Fiddlestyx
Jul 18, 2021, 5:08 PM
Dang, that was hot!

Cum1st
Jul 18, 2021, 5:33 PM
Gonna have to jerk off again today.