PDA

View Full Version : Blow and Go!

twilde1952
Jul 18, 2021, 8:11 AM
How many of us have hooked up for mutual blowjobs and then departed from the scene? Hooked up on a dating site or casual NSA site for men looking for men Squirt.org, Lads Only, etc. and ended up enjoying the encounter?

ScottSwallows
Jul 18, 2021, 8:47 AM
My friend will come over and without a word I will suck his cock.
After he cum,he leaves.
Nothing said.

Waylon
Jul 18, 2021, 9:25 AM
I have enjoyed several encounters like a blow and go.,mostly at local park n ride lots. He gets in my car in the passenger seat, pulls out his cock, I lean over and blow him to completion and when done he pulls his pants back up and leaves.

Neonaught
Jul 18, 2021, 9:40 AM
I have 3 buddies who like this scene. Everyone is happy at the end so I am fine with it.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 18, 2021, 9:57 AM
Not my cup of tea, but to each his own. I have been in situations that are somewhat similar, in that an initial meeting went a bit further than intended and resulted in my providing oral pleasure, but the original concept was to meet for a compatibility check and schedule sexual activities at a later date. And this initial meeting only happened after getting to know one another a bit online.

I'm not one to risk anonymous same-day hookups from quick-connection sites. Not looking for a new best friend, but I do expect cordial casual conversation with those I meet.

gmansam
Jul 18, 2021, 11:17 AM
I've had a few where we enjoyed a "hot lunch" together. One became a monthly, but sadly passed away. I miss regular mutual get togethers.

Rvdude05
Jul 18, 2021, 11:24 AM
I enjoy blow & Go's...I enjoy the whole thing... and if hes interested, he can come home anytime, for more.

atxbi
Jul 18, 2021, 12:10 PM
For someone like me, this what I prefer. I’m married and very discreet and find great enjoyment in pleasing the almighty cock. The act of sucking a cock to completion is a major thrill for me!

jem_is_bi
Jul 18, 2021, 2:04 PM
I have a long time partner for sex. So, I don't have a driving need to actively look for sex.
However, I would be very happy with blow and go, if I encountered a good opportunity to do so.
That is how I meet my present long term partner.

Rvdude05
Jul 18, 2021, 3:43 PM
Fuck yes, I enjoy my trips to truck stops, rest areas, and highway bathrooms, all good for blow & go! Pull up beside a truck or car, with your cock showing, and they will come to visit you. If you stroke your cock, you get a faster response. In cruising areas, just tap your brakes... they will cum...

Cum1st
Jul 18, 2021, 5:13 PM
In the early to mid 70's it was very easy to hookup for safer mutual (usually 69) and one way (gloryhole or at meetup site) gratification. Actually, like the majority here, when I get to give a blowjob to someone who just wants to be sucked off I consider myself the 'winner'.

I got immense pleasure from it, and the fond memories still persist.

Now I'd just like to have a safe friend again. Common interests and affection would be ideal, but an exclusive FWB will do.

I'm not saying I won't cave. A stiffening cock in my mouth (or ass) dripping and losing control to pulsing while I'm anticipating then receiving the taste of cum or his thighs pressed tight to my ass cheeks while I push back is very hard to resist. Need I go into the feel of a slippery cock head on the tongue, the man scent between his package and thigh, the chance to mouth his balls to the other end of his ass crack pausing to rim and penetrate, his tensing and heavy breathing, moaning, bumping of my prostate...? Logic may be blocked.

Yes I would get great pleasure doing a blow and go again whether I came during the encounter or not. On the go part he'd be more than welcome to stay.

julyguybill
Jul 18, 2021, 8:52 PM
I have enjoyed blo and go many times and love it not very often now though back when times were easier to hook up in parks many guy's would meet take care of each other's needs and go . I usually wanted to give 3 or 4 blow jobs befoe I would cum crazy yes but l love it along with many others just wanted to enjoy a few cocks in my mouth during those times. Back then there were usually lots of guys cruising so many choices. I just have enjoyed sucking men for many years never a disease either

bithunder
Jul 19, 2021, 7:55 AM
I mainly visit my Adult Bookstore where blow and go is the modus operandi. In pandemic times, with an asthmatic wife, I have had to curtail cock sucking activities but now I am "thinking" of picking up where I left off. Although sucking "who knows what stranger" in an ABS has its risks, there is also a measure of safety in not going somewhere with a stranger to possibly get robbed or worse.
Maybe I'm paranoid.

tastessogood
Jul 19, 2021, 11:18 AM
I love to do blow and goes! It’s so much easier to pick up a guy when you need a cock to suck. Hook up sites take of a lot of time and effort, plus they are often “no shows”. I’m married and it takes a lot of planning to meet up. Like to drop my wife off to shop and then go to the park and pick a guy up. Sometimes I run in to guys that I’ve sucked before. Mostly suck in one of our cars, sometimes in the restrooms. There is something about sucking a guy off in a public bathroom that turns me on more. Makes me feel more like a dirty cocksucker, but I love to feel very submissive. I must have sucked thousands of guys over the years and never had an STD, lucky, I guess.

KDaddy23
Jul 19, 2021, 3:34 PM
I've done it when I've squeezed in a blow job during my busy work day. I've never let this bother me when the other guy gets off and doesn't stay around for a second round; sometimes the other guy is pressed for time and most of the time refraction is kicking his ass and he just wants to be somewhere other than with me. It's cool.

bikurinpa
Jul 19, 2021, 5:02 PM
Blow n goes, is way too risky, I prefer to get to know someone, establish a friendship and become very close friends and enjoy sex so much better when get alone together instead highly risky sex with any random stranger, problem is finding someone who understands it and wants friendship as well, none on any of these sites want that.

KDaddy23
Jul 19, 2021, 5:55 PM
Blow n goes, is way too risky, I prefer to get to know someone, establish a friendship and become very close friends and enjoy sex so much better when get alone together instead highly risky sex with any random stranger, problem is finding someone who understands it and wants friendship as well, none on any of these sites want that.

You do know that even if you do this, the blow and go can still happen, don't you? And that being risk adverse also has nothing to do with this?

Neonaught
Jul 20, 2021, 8:45 AM
Some call this "Panda Sex". The Panda eat, shoots and leaves. ;>P

Warmnsalty
Jul 20, 2021, 1:16 PM
I LOVE blo and go - I love giving no recip head, just get on my knees, suck and swallow... if he's up for another load I'll suck him hard again, if not he's on his way. :)

cleves
Jul 21, 2021, 9:59 AM
It's always blow and go for me...after he gets off I know he just wants to leave.

biwmtrucker44
Jul 21, 2021, 10:24 AM
I think all BJs I have given where Blow and go . Never had a regular cock to play with

travelmanNW
Jul 21, 2021, 12:37 PM
I to like Blow and Go I love sucking married men's cock. If I could I would suck as many as I can. No strings just spot let me suck them cum in my mouth and leave. They get satisfaction of a blowjob and I get the satisfaction of giving them one.

Jozyxt
Jul 22, 2021, 12:55 PM
I have recipient of several blow and gos form different men. Sometimes at my place sometimes at his. I lay down on the bed, he drinks my cum, one of us just leaves. For some it turned into more conversation after a few times and we told each other more about what we like, so it isn't blow and go any more.