PDA

View Full Version : SPA sex?

Rvdude05
Jul 16, 2021, 1:22 PM
I was working out at the spa this morning, got pretty sweaty, took a shower! In walks this luscious man, with a cock to die for. A good, thick 7 inches, hanging. He saw me staring at his cock, and smiled. He took the shower next to me and got semi hard as he lathered himself up. I got rock gard watching him. He says to me, you want some of this, follow me to my truck. I followed and sucked his cock dry. He gave my throat the biggest cum splash in my history. I'm so happy, that I have a new friend, that loves to suck and be sucked...

Mike29
Jul 16, 2021, 5:38 PM
Wow! What gym is this LoL?
A friend asked me to join her on a tour at a 24hr fitness gym. During the tour, 3 Asian women walked out of the sauna naked! My friend didn't join the gym but I sure did. Over the time of my membership I came across a few naked people in the sauna and hot and shower of course but nothing sexual ever came of it. This site needs a like button.

allmedscare
Jul 20, 2021, 8:27 AM
This will happened only in dream. :rolleyes:

guywholikesboth
Jul 21, 2021, 10:28 AM
I go to a local Y and have had a few experiences in the sauna steam room and shower I been fucked sucked and fucked and sucked