PDA

View Full Version : Recent work trip

Bi-Rõnin
Jul 10, 2021, 2:50 AM
Worked out of state for a month, staying in a hotel was the perfect opportunity to get some man on man acrion. 1st day there I placed an add online and within an hour got a reply, not exactly the type I fantasize about (I like men taller and heavier than me), he was shorter than me. Oh well I thought, nice bbc so I really cant complain. He shows up Saturday morning as arranged, no small talk, he pushes me back on to the bed and undresses me while simultaneously stripping. Climbing between my spread legs. As I pulled my feet towards my chest.

I watched between my shaved smooth white thighs, his big black cock closing in on its eager target. He pinned my legs to my chest and felt so good as he opened me up and slid his fat cock inside me. He pounded me in this position for what seemed like forever. When he paused and said he needed to catch his breathe and rolled off me. Oh no I thought, so i straddled him and started riding that cock. 1st my hands on his chest and on my knees, then shifted to a squatting position.

Finally to leaning back and supporting myself with my hands on his knees, letting him see see my hungry white ass slide up and down his bbc. He started stroking my rock hard cock but he was too turned on, he got me into missionary again all without pulling out and really started jack hammering my hole. I was in pure animalistic ecstasy and moaning frenzy. Loving every second of it. He finally pulled out and came on my ass. He quickly left. I spent the rest of the day with his cum between my cheeks and down my legs. Love feeling that

1 week later I wanted more, another add fri night, make plans but no show, no action. No luck that weekend. Following weekend i get mr no show, emails me apologizing so I decided what the hell and he wants me face down ass up when he gets to my room. Not my favorite thing but I'm horny as hell and I desperately want some cock, so why not. He comes in, I hear him get undressed and feel him ready to mount me from behind. It was a quickie. He wasn't supposed to cum in me but I wasn't going to stop him when I felt his cock expand and shoot rope after rope inside of me.

After he left I got up and just checked my messages, there was a reply from someone else who said he could be there in 5 minutes. Still extremely horny and feelin particularly sluty, I was more than eager to get another cock inside of me. Seemed like he was already at my door before we even finished chatting online. But during the brief wait, i had made up my mind i was going to attempt giving my 1st blow job.

I greeted him at the door stark naked and led him straight to the bed, he undressed and layed down so I climbed between his legs and took his hard cock in my mouth. Very awkwardly started sucking his cock listening to his moans. Guess it was good enough since he pulled me off, got behind me and aggressively fucked me until he pulled out and came all over my spread ass. Another day of feeling cum between my cheeks and run down my legs, love it. One day I want to take on all that respond.

hung4you
Jul 10, 2021, 6:29 AM
I travel frequently for work and find myself staying over for extended periods of time, I am always looking for some man fun and if you look hard enough they are not hard to find. Its not uncommon to find like minded men who are in the same boat. Most if not all are married but get them away from the wife and they live out their sexual fantasies. I have swallowed many a men and they have swallowed me and have gotten fucked by quite a few who have never tapped an ass before. Yep its pretty crazy at the variety out there.