PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in this situation?

cannibal4
Jul 9, 2021, 5:27 PM
I had some prostate issues and had surgery, now I can't ejaculate! I have a hell of an orgasm but no cum! Now, I ask who the hell wants to suck a cock and get no cum? Guess my playing days are over. Am I alone?

KrisKelly
Jul 9, 2021, 5:36 PM
I had some prostate issues and had surgery, now I can't ejaculate! I have a hell of an orgasm but no cum! Now, I ask who the hell wants to suck a cock and get no cum? Guess my playing days are over. Am I alone?

has your refractory period changed at all? Any less desire?

Neonaught
Jul 10, 2021, 10:15 AM
I have a small circle of regular, all closeted, married bi men. One of them has had the same surgery and, like you has no cumshot when he orgasms. I like cum but it doesn't bother me a bit. His ass still feels just as good when I fuck his tight little ass!

querty
Jul 10, 2021, 10:41 AM
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest

cannibal4
Jul 11, 2021, 10:48 AM
The desire is still there and going strong..Thanks,

Fzmr9t
Jul 11, 2021, 3:44 PM
I was topped by a guy who had prostate surgery. With the aid of technology he was able to get hard and he sure felt good in my ass!

sissyjackie
Jul 17, 2021, 11:29 AM
I stop cumming a few month ago. I have great orgasms no cum. I am in my 60's and a few older guys I play with don't cum either as I suck them. Mine was by choice taking testosterone blockers.

SilkyHoseLover
Jul 18, 2021, 11:43 AM
I stop cumming a few month ago. I have great orgasms no cum. I am in my 60's and a few older guys I play with don't cum either as I suck them. Mine was by choice taking testosterone blockers.

Seems to be a pretty common issue, all interrelated to aging, enlarging prostates, medications and treatments for them and, perhaps, other underlying medical conditions.

I've noticed the past couple of years that my erections, orgasms and urine flow are all changing, and not for the better. Doc says that my prostate is smooth and not exceptionally swollen, and he prescribed the dreaded Flowmax. While my orgasms had already been decreasing in intensity and volume of ejaculate, it's gotten worse since I started taking the pills.

Like you, I now sometimes have 'dry orgasms'. They still feel good, but the intensity of the muscle contractions is reduced in both strength and duration. And the cum is either a very small amount, or none at all. I've read that this might be a 'retrograde' ejaculation, with the cum being dumped into the bladder, rather than 'cumming' out through the penis. Now that I'm somewhat active with men who crave a mouthful of tasty cum, I feel it's a bummer that this is happening. My wife probably wouldn't mind - she's not keen on sucking cock anyway, and never liked to have me cum in her mouth.

CurEUs_Male
Jul 18, 2021, 12:00 PM
I had a similar experience with flowmax a few years ago.
Had prostatitis, which can be a one time thing, a repetitive thing, or a permanent thing - different from enlargement though. A week on that med, and I had dry orgasms, and stopped using it when I talked about it with the urologist. I do not believe my capacity has every come back 100%, and I am not thrilled about that, nor the now 24 hour refractory period I usually see... I can have lots of interest, and often do things within the 24 hours, but it's more like an endurance thing after that first one...

If it's all about play, great, but if it's one of the guys looking for cum specifically, I suspect I would not be a good match for his needs.

jem_is_bi
Jul 18, 2021, 2:11 PM
I love to suck cock with or without cum ejaculation into my mouth.

Neonaught
Jul 19, 2021, 9:16 AM
As men age many experience Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, a swelling of the prostate due to aging but not Prostate Cancer. Prostatic health has been shown to be enhanced by regularly fully discharging the prostate. This used to be done by administering a digit (by hand) prostate massage to orgasm and was/is usually preformed on the patient by a third party since it's damn difficult to do to yourself properly. This massage causes the prostate to discharge the majority of it's fluids accompanied by an intense, rather prolonged orgasm. Needless to say if feels wonderful and urine flow is usually enhanced for some period afterwards until the fluids build up again.

Prostate massage can also be achieved using various sex toys such as the Aneros, although California Exotics also make some vibrating massagers that feels great and can accomplish the goal with some practice. Frankly I'd try this rather than Flomax, given the terrible side effects described here! If anyone wants me to post the simple procedure for administering a digital prostate massage just speak up and I will do so. Keep those prostates healthy boys!

Rvdude05
Jul 19, 2021, 12:36 PM
Doesn't bother me at all... I insist on making him cum tho. Love a throbbing cock in my mouth!

skuz69
Jul 19, 2021, 10:56 PM
It took a bit of getting used to not ejaculating. But I find that my orgasms are more intense now after my prostate cancer treatment (radiation) than they were before. Flomax does the same thing.....it causes you to ejaculate into your bladder. The advantage to Flomax is that when you stop taking it, you can cum again. After my TURP operation, that ability is gone for good.

Neonaught
Jul 20, 2021, 8:44 AM
There is a different TURP procedure that goes to great lengths to spare the nerves in the area. Most men who have it don't have the usual erection problems associated with the standard procedure.

speedoboxer
Jul 20, 2021, 4:08 PM
Had prostate surgery a few years ago and can not get hard without a pump. Using it is a pain in the ass. For a while I played with a gay guy who liked sucking my now small cock. Used to be about 6.5". The one positive is that my climax has never been so intense.

Christopher South
Jul 21, 2021, 8:54 PM
I've had problems with retrograde ejaculation since I first started masturbating. I've never shot cum but have great orgasms. Some guys I talk to tell me that the money shot is part of the experience and pass on meeting me.

skuz69
Jul 25, 2021, 7:42 AM
What I really miss is pre-cum. Since the TURP operation, I have completely dried up. Prior to the operation, I produced so much that some partners thought I had prematurely ejaculated. It always made great lubrication, and it tasted good, too.

Neonaught
Jul 25, 2021, 8:40 AM
Strangely enough there are several over th counter drugs that are used to treat retrograde ejaculation including Chlortrimaton, Brophairimine, Sudafed and Actifed. This are all usually cold medicines and work by helping the bladder neck muscles stay constricted during ejaculation. Use with caution if you have heart issues as they can raise heart rate and blood pressure. These drugs will have little effect if the RE is caused by nerve damage due to Diabetes.

allmedscare
Jul 27, 2021, 8:29 AM
You have to seek doctor advice for your problem.