PDA

View Full Version : The First Time with Someone New Part Three

grover
Jul 7, 2021, 11:19 AM
I sit there straddling him with his cock buried seven inches deep inside me. His dick is thick and my asshole is stretched wide open to fit him. I hold him tight. He wants to fuck me but I refuse to let him move. I squeeze his cock and relax. Squeeze and relax. It was driving him wild. I love it. I want him to fuck me with that cock too. I want him to slam into me until I'm breathless, but I never hurry. I slowly slide off that beautiful prick enjoying it moving through my gut. It falls out of my loose asshole and bounces off his belly. I slide down him and starting between his balls I slowly lick that massive shaft all the way up to his tip savoring the taste of my ass on him. I run my tongue all over his head sucking on it like a nipple. I watch as I tickle the underside of his glans with my tongue. a large drop of pre-cum oozes out of his tip. I squeeze his cock running my thumb up his shaft forcing out every bit before I languidly lap up that pre-cum... MMM. I swallow as much of his ass flavored cock that I can. I can only get down four or five inches on my own but he grabs my head and shoves the rest of his cock down my throat. I gag but control myself. Using my tongue and mouth I suckle that big dick until he is squirming. Massaging his balls my hand slips between his legs, finds his asshole and shoves a finger up it. He gasped, arched his back and shoved my head even further down onto his cock. I thought he was going to come then but he didn't. I get that monster dick out of my mouth and suck down the bottom of his shaft until I reach his balls. I'm not very good at multi tasking but I am able to stroke his dick, suck on a ball and finger his butt all at the same time and he loved it. After giving both balls a through working over with my lips and tongue I continue on between his legs until his cheeks are spread wide before me. His asshole winks at me. Licking my lips I spread those cheeks even wider as I bury my tongue all the way up his hole...