PDA

View Full Version : Older Bi mentor; do or did you have one, I think I need one

Tag200
Jul 6, 2021, 2:07 PM
Who has had it has an older bi mentor who has taking yoy under his wing now or before? Tell me about how you found them, what they did to help you in your sexual urges and quest, and how I might find one?

Ideal woild be a guy I met online and in person once we played a little but I got nervous.. he is still around and I think he would be a perfect mentor other than two things I don not think he can host much and he doesn?t seem to like to talk about things and mentor me although I never asked him directly to be a mentor.. any hope I can get him to do it? How should I go about it? If messagegik his answers are brief and is like are we going to finish what we started. I really want to suck his cock but need some one more patient .. he is 73 so I can’t wait forever

If it can not be him from Squirt then here is what I want older white 65+ 70 is better or Asian or black 50+ local to me near Chandler AZ, can host , married or widow , patient with a nice cock who can me tor me online and in person .. above not set in stone but preferred

csreef
Jul 6, 2021, 4:41 PM
I was dating a married Nurse who was a Swinger. She told me that she loved being Bisexual, and told me that if I didn't explore my Sexuality, I would have a lifetime of regrets. So I did, and it has made a world of difference in my life. You need to look at life, and say the reward is greater than the risk!

Tag200
Jul 6, 2021, 4:49 PM
I was dating a married Nurse who was a Swinger. She told me that she loved being Bisexual, and told me that if I didn't explore my Sexuality, I would have a lifetime of regrets. So I did, and it has made a world of difference in my life. You need to look at life, and say the reward is greater than the risk!

thanks , good advice… any thoughts ina mentor or guy I want to be the mentor?

KDaddy23
Jul 7, 2021, 3:34 PM
Everything I learned about bisexuality I learned on my own and via trial and error. I try to find guys who want to be mentored because I know how messy being male and bisexual can be so I can tell them what I've learned so they can be the best bisexual possible - and all because no one bothered to mentor me and hit me with the real-deal, real-life stuff... other than having sex. I've been mentoring a guy from the West Coast for about five years now; we chat almost every day and talk about every aspect of male bisexuality and when he thanks me for being his mentor, I kinda wave it off and tell him that I feel that I have a responsibility to pass on what I've learned about this to other men who are serious about knowing it. We talk about the guys he has sex with from what he's doing with them to the differing personalities and the schism he sometimes sees between bi and gay men where he lives.

I've "watched" him grow from being all weirded out over sex with men - and in some funny ways (and I do laugh at him a lot for that) - to being a guy that other men are practically knocking down his door in order to have sex with him again.

Tag200
Jul 7, 2021, 4:02 PM
Everything I learned about bisexuality I learned on my own and via trial and error. I try to find guys who want to be mentored because I know how messy being male and bisexual can be so I can tell them what I've learned so they can be the best bisexual possible - and all because no one bothered to mentor me and hit me with the real-deal, real-life stuff... other than having sex. I've been mentoring a guy from the West Coast for about five years now; we chat almost every day and talk about every aspect of male bisexuality and when he thanks me for being his mentor, I kinda wave it off and tell him that I feel that I have a responsibility to pass on what I've learned about this to other men who are serious about knowing it. We talk about the guys he has sex with from what he's doing with them to the differing personalities and the schism he sometimes sees between bi and gay men where he lives.

I've "watched" him grow from being all weirded out over sex with men - and in some funny ways (and I do laugh at him a lot for that) - to being a guy that other men are practically knocking down his door in order to have sex with him again.

thanks for feedback, I often read your stuff on here and we have emailed a bit too.. woild you consider be one of my mentors? The other would be someone I have sex with of course .. email me privately if your interested or want to at least discuss it more

lancer525
Jul 7, 2021, 4:33 PM

Your Nurse friend is right.

We never regret what we did, but we always regret what we didn't do.

KDaddy23
Jul 7, 2021, 5:31 PM
thanks for feedback, I often read your stuff on here and we have emailed a bit too.. woild you consider be one of my mentors? The other would be someone I have sex with of course .. email me privately if your interested or want to at least discuss it more

Let's talk offline about that and when you're ready, email me and let's see what we can do.

Tight1-4u
Jul 7, 2021, 6:11 PM
Who has had it has an older bi mentor who has taking yoy under his wing now or before? Tell me about how you found them, what they did to help you in your sexual urges and quest, and how I might find one?

Ideal woild be a guy I met online and in person once we played a little but I got nervous.. he is still around and I think he would be a perfect mentor other than two things I don not think he can host much and he doesn?t seem to like to talk about things and mentor me although I never asked him directly to be a mentor.. any hope I can get him to do it? How should I go about it? If messagegik his answers are brief and is like are we going to finish what we started. I really want to suck his cock but need some one more patient .. he is 73 so I can’t wait forever

If it can not be him from Squirt then here is what I want older white 65+ 70 is better or Asian or black 50+ local to me near Chandler AZ, can host , married or widow , patient with a nice cock who can me tor me online and in person .. above not set in stone but preferred

hey there.. I would be glad to chat with you any time.. I will answer anything I can and relate all I can.. hit me up always here to help..

csreef
Jul 7, 2021, 7:09 PM
thanks , good advice… any thoughts ina mentor or guy I want to be the mentor?

If you want feel free to PM me and I'll help you as best I can.:flag3::flag1::flag3:

tastessogood
Jul 7, 2021, 7:33 PM
I was pretty young when I sucked my first cock. I was 8 or 9 and it was my favorite fantasy. I’d go to the public swimming pool and in the shower and changing room, I’d see so many older men’s large cocks, I wanted to suck one, it was always on my mind. Finally a guy in his mid thirties noticed I was looking at his cock and he asked if I liked it, I said yes and he took me to his car, slid his trunks down and asked if I wanted to suck it. I just leaned over and started sucking, he said to slow down and I did. He blew his load in my mouth, that was a surprise, but I liked it. He said that I really must like sucking cocks, I said yes, but he was my first. The next time we met, he took me over to his house and there were several guys, nude with dicks playing around. My first became my mentor and I learned so much from him. I felt like I had control of the older men, I had something they all wanted, my mouth and my desire to suck them and swallow their cum. I met a lot of men, some just wanted a blowjob, some wanted to just suck my hard little cock, several wanted to fuck my ass, that took some time and training. Nothing was ever forced, I was an eager learner.

Tag200
Jul 7, 2021, 8:24 PM
If you want feel free to PM me and I'll help you as best I can.:flag3::flag1::flag3:

thanks ,will do

Tag200
Jul 7, 2021, 10:06 PM
I was pretty young when I sucked my first cock. I was 8 or 9 and it was my favorite fantasy. I’d go to the public swimming pool and in the shower and changing room, I’d see so many older men’s large cocks, I wanted to suck one, it was always on my mind. Finally a guy in his mid thirties noticed I was looking at his cock and he asked if I liked it, I said yes and he took me to his car, slid his trunks down and asked if I wanted to suck it. I just leaned over and started sucking, he said to slow down and I did. He blew his load in my mouth, that was a surprise, but I liked it. He said that I really must like sucking cocks, I said yes, but he was my first. The next time we met, he took me over to his house and there were several guys, nude with dicks playing around. My first became my mentor and I learned so much from him. I felt like I had control of the older men, I had something they all wanted, my mouth and my desire to suck them and swallow their cum. I met a lot of men, some just wanted a blowjob, some wanted to just suck my hard little cock, several wanted to fuck my ass, that took some time and training. Nothing was ever forced, I was an eager learner.

yeah I have read some of your post before and how it started for you… any advice for an older guy ; 50 and is interested in oral sex only with some men in the side . Sexless marriage here

tastessogood
Jul 8, 2021, 7:34 AM
Most guys seem to have trouble meeting other guys. I go on most of the usual websites, especially squirt.org. Over the years, I seem to have developed a radar for guys that are looking to play. I usually wear short cotton jogging shorts, they show off my package and everything bouncing around when I walk, my cock is usually pressing out as I walk. And I wear a lightweight white cotton t-shirt. My favorite spots to find guys are at parks and rest stops. I smile a lot and say hi, guys that are interested know what your up to, sometimes I brush adjust my package, sometimes I shift my focus to their crotch. I sit on benches with my legs spread, troll the rest rooms, always being friendly. ABS can be a place to meet, but I don’t like them, too dark, I like to be able to see the guy and his package.

Tag200
Jul 8, 2021, 12:09 PM
Most guys seem to have trouble meeting other guys. I go on most of the usual websites, especially squirt.org (http://squirt.org). Over the years, I seem to have developed a radar for guys that are looking to play. I usually wear short cotton jogging shorts, they show off my package and everything bouncing around when I walk, my cock is usually pressing out as I walk. And I wear a lightweight white cotton t-shirt. My favorite spots to find guys are at parks and rest stops. I smile a lot and say hi, guys that are interested know what your up to, sometimes I brush adjust my package, sometimes I shift my focus to their crotch. I sit on benches with my legs spread, troll the rest rooms, always being friendly. ABS can be a place to meet, but I don’t like them, too dark, I like to be able to see the guy and his package.

intereting and thanks for sharing. I am sure that works for you and many others but I would never have the nerve to do that .. I strictly find men and women playmates online so I latest know what they want