PDA

View Full Version : Picket up last night

Tight1-4u
Jul 5, 2021, 11:57 PM
so some friends stoped by last night around 7.. we had a few drinks and a lot of laughs.. around 9:30 they invited me to go watch the fire works with them., I was in one of my moods, feeling very horny and wanting a meat stick to calm me down.. I went in and changed into a pair on me lacy silk thong panties.. bright neon blue., a clean t shirt and some comfy loose fitting shorts.. and off we went.. the town where we were watching draws a fairly large crowd every year as they go all out for fireworks.. once at the park there were already a ton of people.. standing room only.. so we made our way into the crowd to find a place to watch.. it was getting dark and near time to set them off., I guess I must have scratched my back or something but my t was showing everyone that I was wearing thong panties as my shorts were riding very low on my hips.. I felt a couple of people kinda rub agents me but in the crowd never paid it much mind., as the show began a guy comes up behind me and kinda grinds him self on my ass, then reached around and grabbed my cock.. it startled me at first.. then I was mad.. he said I was advertising for cock the way I was showing off my panties.. I looked down and realized that I was basically showing them to everyone.. then I noticed the large bulge in his shorts.. I ask him if he was advertising?? He told me that it was my fault that he had a hard on.. I laughed but was kinda flattered!! Now getting very turned on.. and wanting to see what he was packing.. we made our way out of the crowd and to some trails in the bushes.. when we came to a nice clearing with a big rock in the center of it he took me in his arms and kissed me very gently.. damn it that sealed the deal.. I was already horny enough but he kissed me.. that?s it I am riding his cock..
with in seconds we were both naked and his very nice cock was in my mouth.. for maybe 2-3 minutes I sucked him the very best I could.. then he pulled me off of it and said he really really wanted to fuck my pussy.. well shit!! He wants to fuck me!! Can it get any better?? He pushes me down over the rock and spreads my legs to line things up.. I already knew he had a really nice cock but when he started slowly deliberately pushing it in me balls deep.. omg!! I think it grew even bigger.. it made me weak in the knees, took my breath away.. I stood on my tippy toes and curled my toes.. he started out slow in and out and in and out.. god I felt every vain and bump on his cock.. the he started faster harder.. he is very strong very powerful.. probably 20 years younger than me!! Soon he spanked me ( hard ) it stung, I loved it!! I was bouncing back on him driving my self on to his dick.. he pulled my hair!! I was moaning loudly and he kept putting hid hand on my mouth to muffle my moans.. but I could not stop!! I don?t know how he did it but some 45 min later when the grand finale was going off he exploded deep inside me.. filled my pussy with his dna.. his cock was I would say about 8.5-9? long but thick like a Red Bull can.. girth is what blows my mind.. I feel full and love feeling my tight pussy stretched.. he must have been saving up for a special purpose cause I started wondering if he would stop cumin in me.. it leaked all out the sides.. there was so much of it.. I am sure it went in me to my stomach.. I swear I could taste it.. I used my panties to wipe the cum from between my cheeks.. then he hands me a card.. he is a business man travels through at least every other week.. I gave him my panties to remember me.. so next week guess what I will be doing.

chongster
Jul 6, 2021, 9:37 AM
That's the way to celebrate!

Warmnsalty
Jul 6, 2021, 11:12 AM
My dad always said "it pays to advertise" Wish I had the balls to do that, I love wearing panties and getting fucked, has only happened a few times but hot every time. I'm not at all passable, but love the contrast of a muscled guy in something girly. Glad you found an admirer.

Neonaught
Jul 6, 2021, 12:35 PM
That beat the hell out of just watching fireworks! ;>P

csreef
Jul 6, 2021, 2:21 PM
Talk about "Sky rockets in flight" or having a"Bang on the 4th"! :impleased

Tight1-4u
Jul 6, 2021, 11:28 PM
My dad always said "it pays to advertise" Wish I had the balls to do that, I love wearing panties and getting fucked, has only happened a few times but hot every time. I'm not at all passable, but love the contrast of a muscled guy in something girly. Glad you found an admirer.
I am not passable at all.. semi hairy and full beard.. I just get in my moods and need to fuck.. my mind goes a little wonky sometimes.. I do how ever love the way silky panties feel and make me feel.. I really should have worn tighter fitting shorts so they weren’t almost falling off all the time.. Togo out in public.. but it turned out amazing so there is that..