PDA

View Full Version : The first time.....

Modude
Jun 28, 2021, 6:45 PM
You had sex with a guy, was it just you and him or were there others there ? I've had two chances to have a bi experience ( so far ) but didn't because my wife and another woman were watching and being somewhat nervous, I wasn't ready to play to an audience.
My wife was the same way, she made it clear that nobody was going to be watching her first sex with a woman and that included me. I was there ( and joined in ) for some of her later girl-girl play but not the first time.
On both my chances, if it had been just me and him I'm sure it would have happened

guywholikesboth
Jun 28, 2021, 11:32 PM
My first real sexual encounter happened at 13 went to a friends apt he took his really big cock out and asked me to suck it said no he got naked and came up to the seat I was in and got up rubbed his cock on my lips I got hard he said suck it said no he then forced his cock into my mouth and said no suck it I shock my head no he then started to fuck my mouth he started to come i had no choice but to swallow his loads I heard some one say I'm next I looked over and their was another friend who had his much smaller uncut cock out saying I'm next I said no way got up and left. but I got branded a cock sucker even though I didn"t suck his cock. But did open me up to a new found pleasure.

Jozyxt
Jun 28, 2021, 11:36 PM
Just the other guy. I started feeding. then took the plunge and did a 69 with a guy in a motel room. I would love to do it for an audience, Particularly my wife, but swapping sucking with another husband in front of his wife would be great too.

GettingThere
Jun 28, 2021, 11:44 PM
My first time (as far as I remember) was at a conference in Minneapolis, so a hotel, I had never really thought about it before but was at the bar and chatting , etc, and the one of use said, "let's go up to your room"

I love conferences, so sad that we've lost those as part of covid

cornholejoe
Jun 29, 2021, 6:38 PM
the first time was in a 3 some with a man and his wife

Modude
Jun 29, 2021, 7:13 PM
Just the other guy. I started feeding. then took the plunge and did a 69 with a guy in a motel room. I would love to do it for an audience, Particularly my wife, but swapping sucking with another husband in front of his wife would be great too.

That's what I'm looking for, a setting where it's just me and him.
I think things would get hot in a hurry.....

Tight1-4u
Jun 29, 2021, 8:20 PM
I have related this here a few times: yes my first time was just me and him.. I was 12-13 he was 19.. my cousin.. I was spending the summer at their place.. it was an every day thing.. then morning and night.. then a few days later he started introducing his friends.. three friends in all.. they all worked there on the farm.. so it was easy for them to find time and places to use me.. most every day my cousin used me twice and at least two of his friends used me.. some times all at the same time.. I soon craved, needed to be used.. it was all about keeping all their cum in me!! It was a game and I grew to love being the point of their fun!!