PDA

View Full Version : Questions about getting service

cwdg48
Oct 11, 2006, 2:01 PM
Does size matter? Im about 7" uncut and have guys telling me Im so perfect. Are they just talking. I have been in situations where one guy was want to suck and there were three guys with their pants down and he came to me first. What was your first time? I like to hear a guy tell me how he came to suck a cock the first time. Who the guy was, where, did he ask you or how it happened. The only thing I have ever done or wanted to do was get sucked. I sometimes feel selfish, but the guy sucking me has always said thank you he loved it and stuff like that..is that the true way he feels?

DiamondDog
Oct 12, 2006, 12:03 AM
I too have been told that I am the perfect size by lots of guys. Some who are major size queens. Also, being intact is rare in this country so many men fetishize it or are curious as to what it's like having a foreskin/intact penis.

Why wouldn't a guy tell you how he feels? Ask him more sometime. IMO oral sex is one of the most intimate sex acts ever and it can be rather nice. You should thank the guys that you have sex with and kiss/cuddle with them afterwards.

As for the only thing you're into is being blown, a fair ammount of gay/bi men are oral tops, and not all gay/bi men are into giving fellatio either.

someotherguy
Jan 19, 2007, 3:16 PM
It creates an imbalance in the universe when oral sex is not repaid in kind. This is true for men and women alike, regardless of the situation. Since you like to receive only, and others are content to give only, it makes sense their was some previous imbalance established and now this makes up for it. I suggest resigning yourself to forces beyond comprehension, laying back, and enjoying yourself.

I like to give oral to men and woman. I like it a lot. It's fun for me to do. I would rather do it than not do it. In fact, if someone was here right now, I would be doing that instead of writing this idiotic reply. So next time you are getting a blow job from someone who doesn't ask for one in return, think of it as doing your part to keep forums clear of babble.

kennan
Jan 19, 2007, 4:35 PM
My first experience was a guy who propositioned me and I let him blow me....I loved it.....and I never even saw his dick. After that first one, I wanted more.....and it seemed there was no shortage of guys who would suck me. But from time to time I would bump into guys who would only do "trade outs" and that was okay with me because I thought it was so good to be sucked that it was worth returning the favor to the other guy. Well, it was doing those trade outs that I learned I really did enjoy all the sights and sounds and senses and feelings of bringing another man to his climax. I found it was just as erotic to feel a guy coming to his orgasm as to bring a woman to hers. So, for the rest of my bi life I have been a two-way man, but I'm also happy if the other guy just wants it one way or the other.

DiamondDog
Jan 19, 2007, 5:34 PM
It creates an imbalance in the universe when oral sex is not repaid in kind. This is true for men and women alike, regardless of the situation. Since you like to receive only, and others are content to give only, it makes sense their was some previous imbalance established and now this makes up for it. I suggest resigning yourself to forces beyond comprehension, laying back, and enjoying yourself.

It doesn't make someone "greedy", "selfish", or "bad" if they're not into giving oral sex or don't reciprocate oral sex to someone.

These are cultural baggage, biases, and Puritanical viewpoints. Just because one person likes to recieve only or give only it doesn't create an imbalance in the universe. :rolleyes:

Another example of this is that you simply MUST swallow when someone cums in your mouth, or that if you don't swallow it's somehow "bad", "rude", or "offensive".

Long Duck Dong
Jan 19, 2007, 7:28 PM
lol one size doesn't fit all.....

i am told that i am above average....and thats nice....but i like to think that my ability to enjoy and satisfy is above average too

but i tend to agree... 6.5 - 7 inches is a nice size... not too big or too small....

some people are sperm lovers and live for the cumming...lol

LoveLion
Jan 19, 2007, 10:40 PM
I think it really matters more with the ladies because the penis doesnt really stimulate a guy the same way it stimulates a woman.

Personally I prefer smaller to mid sized penis. Not sure why, although I have read that the siz difference in guys is only really predominant when limp and most guys are the same size when erect, although that may have only been wishful thinking on the part of the writer. I cant really say much cuz I dont have much to compare to. The one guy I was wish was slightly bigger than me, but not by very much.