PDA

View Full Version : Who likes to give rimjobs ?

Modude
Jun 27, 2021, 9:54 PM
Who out there loves to give rimjobs ? I love to give them (the wife loves getting them ) and recieving one nearly makes me cum. My #1 requirement though, is that the hole be freshly washed and clean as possible ( not happening otherwise ).
Don't know why but giving one is a HUGE turn on for me...

GayGuy04
Jun 28, 2021, 10:25 AM
Giving a guy a rimjob seems like a good thing to do hearing him moan as you eat his ass with your :tongue:

tastessogood
Jun 28, 2021, 1:00 PM
While I love to give blowjobs and swallow every drop, I only love to rim the gals. I usually get them off orally, then I fuck them and cum in their pussy and go down and clean them up with my tongue. I like to see my cum rolling down to their asses and when I lick, they get all turned on again.

Jozyxt
Jun 28, 2021, 2:15 PM
I love rimming women. Done it briefly to a few guys. I just can't build the same enthusiasm for rimming a man nor does it make me even hornier like rimming a woman does.

Biathlete
Jun 28, 2021, 2:38 PM
A clean ass is as delightful as a pussy or cock. I cant wait till my next adventure.

cornholejoe
Jun 28, 2021, 5:02 PM
i will rim if its clean because i like it too

Modude
Jun 28, 2021, 6:02 PM
Giving a guy a rimjob seems like a good thing to do hearing him moan as you eat his ass with your :tongue:

Feeling a tongue in my ass turns me on BIG time, one of the hottest tbings I've experienced :)

Modude
Jun 28, 2021, 6:10 PM
I love rimming women. Done it briefly to a few guys. I just can't build the same enthusiasm for rimming a man nor does it make me even hornier like rimming a woman does.

Never rimmed a guy but doing the wife makes me hot as fuck, it's like I can't get enough of it. I start stroking ( which she loves to watch ) and end by squirting cum on her clit which she rubs all over her pussy, usually makes her cum pretty quick, and once in a while I'll lick my load out of her pussy :tongue:

Modude
Jun 28, 2021, 6:13 PM
A clean ass is as delightful as a pussy or cock. I cant wait till my next adventure.

Oh hell yes, I love spreading ass cheeks and burying my tongue in a clean tight hole....getting hard thinking about it !!

Modude
Jun 28, 2021, 6:14 PM
i will rim if its clean because i like it too

Iove eating a clean ass

GettingThere
Jun 28, 2021, 10:50 PM
I love (love love love) giving rims after doing a shave. Shave up and down, lick up and down.

Jozyxt
Jun 28, 2021, 11:32 PM
Never rimmed a guy but doing the wife makes me hot as fuck, it's like I can't get enough of it. I start stroking ( which she loves to watch ) and end by squirting cum on her clit which she rubs all over her pussy, usually makes her cum pretty quick, and once in a while I'll lick my load out of her pussy :tongue:

Some of the best orgasm I've had was stroking while rimming my wife. AS that orgasm approaches it seems you can't get the tongue far enough into her hole.

GettingThere
Jun 28, 2021, 11:39 PM
My favourite was rimming my friend's wife while she was on the toilet. Made her wait to cum ... fun night.

Modude
Jun 29, 2021, 6:18 AM
I love (love love love) giving rims after doing a shave. Shave up and down, lick up and down.

Mmmmm that sounds great

Modude
Jun 29, 2021, 6:24 AM
Some of the best orgasm I've had was stroking while rimming my wife. AS that orgasm approaches it seems you can't get the tongue far enough into her hole.

Exactly, as my orgasm builds I try to get my tongue in as deep as I can and that drives her wild, which makes me try even harder.
It's so hot feeding off of each other's sexual excitement

Modude
Jun 29, 2021, 6:26 AM
My favourite was rimming my friend's wife while she was on the toilet. Made her wait to cum ... fun night.

So hot.....

Warmnsalty
Jun 29, 2021, 8:16 AM
I like getting rimmed, LOVE rimming a F ass guys are another story, generally not into guys butts, why I'm a bottom, occasionally I'll meet a guy who's an exception, then I have no prob tonguing him, but it's rare.

Jozyxt
Jun 29, 2021, 10:16 AM
I don't see how that works mechanically. Can you elaborate?

But rimming a friends wife with him there would be great. Taking turns would be even better. Dual rimming and cunilingious would be better yet. (I'm not sure it would work but it would be worth a try.)

Modude
Jun 29, 2021, 8:37 PM
I don't see how that works mechanically. Can you elaborate?

But rimming a friends wife with him there would be great. Taking turns would be even better. Dual rimming and cunilingious would be better yet. (I'm not sure it would work but it would be worth a try.)

I was wondering about that myself......

Bicujr
Jun 30, 2021, 4:26 AM
The only way that works is if they used a bdsm toilet training seat. If that is the case it sounds hot.

stevelover
Jun 30, 2021, 8:11 AM

My wife LOVES this. I we thought her head was going to explode the first time it happened.

Waylon
Jun 30, 2021, 9:04 AM
I have only rimmed 2 guys and they both were squeaky clean. I can't say I loved doing it but being a good cocksucker, I wanted to please them in a special way. But I also had a black side chick who loved to twerk her chocolate ass up in the air while she blew me and I would rim her so good, she would go fucking wild.

Modude
Jun 30, 2021, 12:35 PM
My wife LOVES this. I we thought her head was going to explode the first time it happened.

So does my wife, most of the time I can make her cum by giving her ass a good licking and tongue fucking :tongue: !!

redngoldpride
Jun 30, 2021, 7:46 PM
Love to , I love eating a clean ASS to spread the cheeks as wide as possible kissing and licking every inch of the butt cheeks working my way to the puckered rosebud then pausing briefly to just look at it sometimes at this moment they might wink it in anticipation then leaning in to press my lips to IT kissing it all over it and around it , flattening my tongue against it pressing hard as I lick it and licking the entire length of the ass crack making the entire warm valley wet my face pressed tight and deep between the buns and pointing my tongue and slipping it into you as deep as I can in and out in and out tongue fucking your hot tight hole ............ Yes I do enjoy this

Modude
Jul 1, 2021, 6:07 AM
Love to , I love eating a clean ASS to spread the cheeks as wide as possible kissing and licking every inch of the butt cheeks working my way to the puckered rosebud then pausing briefly to just look at it sometimes at this moment they might wink it in anticipation then leaning in to press my lips to IT kissing it all over it and around it , flattening my tongue against it pressing hard as I lick it and licking the entire length of the ass crack making the entire warm valley wet my face pressed tight and deep between the buns and pointing my tongue and slipping it into you as deep as I can in and out in and out tongue fucking your hot tight hole ............ Yes I do enjoy this

Fuck that's a hot description...made my cock wiggle and ass tingle reading it !!!!

stevelover
Jul 1, 2021, 8:28 AM
So does my wife, most of the time I can make her cum by giving her ass a good licking and tongue fucking :tongue: !!

Mine does ASS well...I think it's hotter than licking her pussy, honestly.

marine20
Jul 1, 2021, 10:49 AM
i love giving rim jobs to both men and women. of course i have to find them sexy and clean. i told this story before , so i'll make it shorter this time. i always rimmed my beautiful wife , but stepped it up when she was fucking her steady boyfriend a few years ago. he taught her to take ass fucking like a pro. so when she came home , i dug in deep to eat her ass with a real passion. at the time , she didn't know that i was a cocksucker that wanted to taste her boyfriends cum, but she sure did love her slutty ass being sucked. then at a gay bathhouse , i hooked up with a real cute nineteen year old guy. very sexy. we sucked each other , kissed , but neither one of us wanted to get fucked . so i turned this hot guy around , and started to eat his asshole out. he fucking loved it . he must not have ever had it done to him before , because in just a couple of minutes , he said he was going to cum . so i quickly turned him around again

marine20
Jul 1, 2021, 10:54 AM
had some trouble , so i'll finish the letter here. so i quickly turned him around again and stuck his cock in my fag mouth and ate every drop of his cum . it was awesome. of course there have been many times that i showed someone how dirty i can be. i love eating ass !

redngoldpride
Jul 1, 2021, 12:06 PM
Fuck that's a hot description...made my cock wiggle and ass tingle reading it !!!!

Its what makes it good for both people involved doing it until your begging for more

chicagom
Jul 1, 2021, 12:09 PM
I can't see you begging red....lol

redngoldpride
Jul 1, 2021, 1:18 PM
I can't see you begging red....lol

Chicagom where you been hiding my beautifully horny sexual friend damn miss you , you make it throb

chicagom
Jul 1, 2021, 1:31 PM
Send a message......and clear yours out.....lol

Modude
Jul 1, 2021, 9:06 PM
Mine does ASS well...I think it's hotter than licking her pussy, honestly.

Definitely, it is SOOOOO hot to find the wife on the bed, on her tummy and reaching back spreading her ass cheeks so I can lick and tongue her hole !!! Almost from the start of our marriage I would OCCASIONALLY lick her hole and it didn't really seem to excite her, but that's changed.
Maybe 3-4 years ago I was eating her pussy and moved down to her ass, I started licking and tongue fucking it and she went WILD , begging me to tongue fuck her ass, saying it felt incredible and was making her cum. Since then licking her hole has been a regular part of our sex life, and licking her ass makes me hot as fuck also, I usually end up stroking out a load on her sweet cunt !!

Modude
Jul 1, 2021, 9:11 PM
had some trouble , so i'll finish the letter here. so i quickly turned him around again and stuck his cock in my fag mouth and ate every drop of his cum . it was awesome. of course there have been many times that i showed someone how dirty i can be. i love eating ass !

Mmmmm very hot experience !!!!

LatinBttm
Jul 2, 2021, 2:15 AM
I’ve never done it but I do really enjoy getting my ass licked.

cleves
Jul 2, 2021, 4:53 AM
As part of my daily tease and deny sessions I rim my wife's ass. It makes me want to cum, but my wife will never allow it.

Modude
Jul 2, 2021, 7:37 AM
I’ve never done it but I do really enjoy getting my ass licked.

Mmmm so do I, LOVE feeling a wet tongue in my asshole :tongue: !!!

chongster
Jul 2, 2021, 9:42 AM
I have only rimmed women, trans and CD. They were all smooth and squeaky clean. It's foreplay for me because every ass I ever rimmed I also fucked.

LatinBttm
Jul 2, 2021, 3:12 PM

fuck yeah it feels amazing having another man’s tongue in my Butthole.

Modude
Jul 2, 2021, 7:37 PM
fuck yeah it feels amazing having another man’s tongue in my Butthole.

Haven't had a GUYS tongue in my ass ( yet ) , but the wife has rimmed me a few times and damn, it almost made me cum....it feels incredible

GayGuy04
Jul 3, 2021, 3:30 PM

Bend over sir and I will :tongue:

Modude
Jul 3, 2021, 5:26 PM
Bend over sir and I will :tongue:

Mmmm I'd look forward to that !!!!

MAcpl69
Jul 3, 2021, 5:29 PM
I rimmed the wife this afternoon, she gets a little nerved up at first but once I get going her ass starts to wiggle and you can tell she's loving it. She also had a plug in her ass for the longest time I can recall, after we finished up she kept it in and was doing stuff in the kitchen it was awesome to walk up behind her reach down and give the plug a little tug and spin it around a bit.

Modude
Jul 3, 2021, 5:55 PM
I rimmed the wife this afternoon, she gets a little nerved up at first but once I get going her ass starts to wiggle and you can tell she's loving it. She also had a plug in her ass for the longest time I can recall, after we finished up she kept it in and was doing stuff in the kitchen it was awesome to walk up behind her reach down and give the plug a little tug and spin it around a bit.

Mmmm that's great, I rimmed the wife big time last night and for a short time in the pool this morning. Even though the pool was a little cool, once I had her cheeks spread and my tongue in her hole, my cock got hard as a rock and I tried to slip it in her pussy but we didn't have lube and her pussy was so tight it was uncomfortable for both of us so we stopped.
Last night she was wild, it had been a long time since she'd acted like a total slut and it was fantastic. She started saying how much she'd like to watch a guy suck me and I told her I wanted that and that I want to suck cock too, then she said she wants to watch a guy fuck me and I said that I want to feel a real cock in my ass. I told her how much I wanted sex with a guy, that I was so horny for it, she said she knew that
and if I found a guy just to be safe and have fun !!

MAcpl69
Jul 3, 2021, 9:30 PM
Trying to fuck in a pool can be tough without lube. Glad to here you have a horny hot wife.

Waylon
Jul 4, 2021, 9:04 AM
I had a side chick whp went crazy when we would get in 69 position and I would lick her pussy and then bury my tongue in her ass and swirl it around and around. `She would literally impale her face and throat on my cock and deep throat me like a piston, up to the top and down to the balls. She kept it up until I blew a load in her mouth and she gulped it down like a good cock whore.

julyguybill
Jul 5, 2021, 12:12 AM
I have a desire to really bad

csreef
Jul 5, 2021, 9:46 PM
I've been rimmed by men and women...In my book its another sensation. Would I Rim? NO....When I've eaten at the V, and gone too far south its like Yeech...

Modude
Jul 5, 2021, 10:08 PM
I've been rimmed by men and women...In my book its another sensation. Would I Rim? NO....When I've eaten at the V, and gone too far south its like Yeech...

Only been rimmed by women but would love to have a guy tongue my hole !! And as far as giving a rimjob, I USED to feel the same way you do.
I was like " there is NO WAY I would EVER lick an asshole !!" And for the first 30 plus years of our marriage I almost never licked the wife's hole, but over the last few years rimming her ass has become a regular part of our sex life. It drives her wild and usually makes her cum and has turned out to be a HUGE turn on for me, I can't explain it but when I spread her cheeks and dive in......mmmmmmm !!

csreef
Jul 6, 2021, 4:36 PM
Only been rimmed by women but would love to have a guy tongue my hole !! And as far as giving a rimjob, I USED to feel the same way you do.
I was like " there is NO WAY I would EVER lick an asshole !!" And for the first 30 plus years of our marriage I almost never licked the wife's hole, but over the last few years rimming her ass has become a regular part of our sex life. It drives her wild and usually makes her cum and has turned out to be a HUGE turn on for me, I can't explain it but when I spread her cheeks and dive in......mmmmmmm !!

If you and you wife enjoy rimming, more power to you! Not my thing....For me, even eating at the V is kinda eeech.

Flypaper
Aug 3, 2021, 9:03 AM

I like it most when the rimming moves on to an insatiable thirst for my cock..?

Jozyxt
Aug 5, 2021, 3:31 PM
Only been rimmed by women but would love to have a guy tongue my hole !!

Kind of like cocksucking, guys for the most part do it with more intensity and gusto.

Modude
Aug 5, 2021, 9:06 PM
Kind of like cocksucking, guys for the most part do it with more intensity and gusto.

Sounds so damn ��!!......