PDA

View Full Version : Confused:Who am I?

Night__hawk
Oct 8, 2006, 11:43 AM
I just recently joined to Bisexual.com, so hello everyone.

Ive been with my boyfriend for 4 years now. Ive never been with a female really sexually or in a relationship. Although for the past year or so, I found myself feeling more attracted to females. I don't even know how to explain it really. But I find myself on occasion, to think about the opposite sex while having sex with my boyfriend, although .. there is absolutly no dissatisfaction in our love making.

Im just really confused.

If anyone has any insight or suggestions/advice it'd be great.

Thanks..
~NightHawk~

Reprob8
Oct 8, 2006, 12:05 PM
There is nothing wrong with what you are feeling, many people fantasize about same sex situations, you just have to take your time to assess your feelings so you can be happy with yourself. Here is an excellent article on coming to grips with sexuality, it is based on the life experiences of someone who knew at 12 what you are discovering at this point in your life but is still probbably very applicable to your situation.

http://main.bisexual.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1535

darkeyes
Oct 8, 2006, 3:19 PM
Im just really confused.

If anyone has any insight or suggestions/advice it'd be great.

Thanks..
~NightHawk~

Dunno if it helps but as an insight it mite. One of me all time faves sed once long time go "(I find) my head is as likely to be turned by a lass as a lad". The amazin' Dusty Springfield..

Memba that an confusion disappears. Did for me ne ways.

DiamondDog
Oct 8, 2006, 10:46 PM
it's possible to go from "gay" to "bisexual".
Just like people go from "het" to "bisexual".

Night__hawk
Oct 8, 2006, 11:02 PM
Hey guys.. I wanted to come back and say thanks for the feedback and insights. The article did help by the way.

This is pretty much the first place.. people.. Ive talked to about my sexuality. I told my boyfriend that I thought I was bi about a year ago.. but all I got from him was "Hot." For the most part anyway. Thats not really what Im concerned about though.

How do you really know your bisexual?
Any particular feelings?
Am I bisexual for thinking about the other sex?

Im not really sure of these answers becuase Ive never been with a woman. I dont either, nessisarily, have the desire to be in a relationship or date another female.. I just find it arousing in bed... and to think about the opposite sex.. by myself or with my partner.

-NightHawk-

bigregory
Oct 8, 2006, 11:17 PM
Im sorry if you are confused.
It is very hard to overcome all the things we were taught as children.
To have sexual feelings for the same sex for alot of people is wrong,but not here and certainly not from me.
Go ahead.
Enjoy it now or kick yourself later.

Doggie_Wood
Oct 8, 2006, 11:44 PM
For me, I was also confused early on with my sexuality - thinking of how beautiful a woman's nude body is - yet also thinking of the same manly beauty of the male body. The thouhgts of both excited me.
No more confusion - I just go with flow - letting my feelings and passions, be it with a man, woman or any combination of the two, wander.
Nothing shamefull - simply wonderful - and full of enjoyment.
My :2cents:
Ease yer mind and arrest the confussion. You are a beatuful person.

suegeorge
Oct 9, 2006, 8:56 AM
Hi Night hawk,
You don't need to have had sex with a woman to know whether or not you are bisexual - well, I didn't anyway, but perhaps some do. On the other hand, maybe your feelings about women are just sexual fantasies, and only exist to turn you on while you are in bed with your boyfriend. Lots of women feel like that, according to surveys for women's magazines. I can't find the references offhand but one might have been in Cosmopolitan.
If I have any advice at all, it would be to try not to worry and not to seek to define your sexuality before you feel ready. Time will tell whether you want to keep your feelings for women in your head, or want to act on them. Also reading what people say on this site might help too.

Just my :2cents:

Bisexuality and beyond (http://suegeorgewrites.blogspot.com)

Lisa (va)
Oct 10, 2006, 5:24 PM
How do you really know your bisexual?
Any particular feelings?
Am I bisexual for thinking about the other sex?

Hard questions. Mainly because we as individuals do not fit nicely into labels.
Perhaps most people define bisexual as it fits into their life and their choices. Is a person any less bi for having the feelings without consumating it with the physical act.
As for particular feelings, the same applies, you will feel what you feel, and that may or may not be the same as others. The key is to acknowledge the feelings and realize that they are yours.
Are you bi?, depends on how YOU define it.

Lisa

hugs n kisses