PDA

View Full Version : Ass to mouth?

JordanCD
Jun 27, 2021, 2:18 PM
Anyone ever sucked the guy?s cock after he fucked you in the ass? I enjoy both activities :) but never sucked the guy off after he?s been in my back door.

I always make sure my hole is completely empty (douche) before my buddy comes over, and his cock is always clean after he?s been in my ass. So it?s very temping to offer to finish him off in my mouth after he wrecks my hole.

BackyardShaman
Jun 27, 2021, 2:39 PM
I’ve not done this bareback and doubt I would, but I have had a guy fuck me with a rubber and after he pulled out took the rubber off and sucked him.

Jozyxt
Jun 27, 2021, 4:17 PM
I had a GF that did that. She was working very hard to prove to me she would do anything for me. I enjoyed her sub nature. So think about it if you have something to prove. But it has risks.

Fiddlestyx
Jun 27, 2021, 5:29 PM
I've had girlfriends who would do it, but I always insisted on washing thoroughly in between (likewise a return to vagina). Even when cleaned out there is some nasty bacteria in there that don't belong elsewhere.

cornholejoe
Jun 27, 2021, 5:48 PM
was done like that by a man years ago he fucked my ass and then pulled it out took off his condom and i finished him off with my mouth i would not do ass to mouth bareback

redngoldpride
Jun 27, 2021, 6:16 PM
Yes I have had this done to me by both f/m and like yourself Jordan they were very sure of their cleanliness and sometimes as soon as they were done sucking me we would share a very hot wet passionate open mouth kiss , this was so hot and exciting it kept us going just adding fuel to the erotic fire

twilde1952
Jun 28, 2021, 8:44 AM
My ass your mouth? lol. No I've never don't that and to be honest I'd never suck a guy's cock after it was in my ass unless it were washed and clean. Rimming I'd like to try.

cleves
Jul 2, 2021, 5:04 AM
As part of my tease and deny sessions, I get to stick little willy in my wife's ass and on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday she will suck my cock after, but I am never allowed to cum.

WillMitch
Jul 2, 2021, 5:31 AM
I used to hookup with a big beefy "straight" bodybuilder in the 90s, but behind closed door he was a total bottom - he was all about servicing my cock, getting his mouth fucked, and big bubble butt pounded - his kink was sucking my suck right after I pulled out of his ass to cum, he used to say "I can taste my ass on your cock" and liked it "clean it off" for me - I would never do A2M, but I think he get off on the whole "humiliation" of it all, being "forced" to suck/clean off a dude's cock right after it had been up his ass rough - worked every time - we both came - good times.

tastessogood
Jul 2, 2021, 7:21 AM
Always insisted on condoms when being ass fucked by guys and I would pull the condom off and finish them off by sucking. Ass fucked several women who would finish me off by sucking, no condoms. Also would cum in their ass and lick it up after I came. That really got one gal red hot, she’d pull my head up to her clit and get her off again.