PDA

View Full Version : Wake up call...

Rvdude05
Jun 23, 2021, 12:49 PM
Woke up this morning with a hardon. Looked out the window, yes....my retired neighbor was up and around. So I walked over in my shorts, and he invited me in for coffee. He quickly noticed my stiffness. He poured me coffee the way that I like it, removed my shorts, and gave me a world class blowjob, as I sipped my coffee. He swallowed every drop. He's neighborly like that. Whenever I'm hard, he enjoys taking the beast. Of course, I sucked his cock, that's what neighbors do for neighbors....

KDaddy23
Jun 23, 2021, 2:31 PM
We all need neighbors like that!

Westcoaster
Jun 23, 2021, 4:13 PM
Woke up this morning with a hardon. Looked out the window, yes....my retired neighbor was up and around. So I walked over in my shorts, and he invited me in for coffee. He quickly noticed my stiffness. He poured me coffee the way that I like it, removed my shorts, and gave me a world class blowjob, as I sipped my coffee. He swallowed every drop. He's neighborly like that. Whenever I'm hard, he enjoys taking the beast. Of course, I sucked his cock, that's what neighbors do for neighbors....

Very nice……makes one want to consider relocating to your neighborhood!!

twilde1952
Jun 23, 2021, 4:25 PM
I'd love to have a neighbor like that or even be that neighbor with the right Neighbors. It's beautiful day in the neighbor hood! Thank U Mr. Rogers.

csreef
Jun 23, 2021, 4:25 PM
Why can't I have neighbors like that? Lucky you!

dowmass
Jun 23, 2021, 6:07 PM

I am going to ask a question that might sound very silly.

So let's assume one knows a neighbor on just "Hi", "Hello" terms, and both of them are BI, What signs does one look out for to make a move? Is it conversation, or some expression, or someone staring at one's crotch? Just curious about this.

twilson22001
Jun 23, 2021, 6:11 PM
I'd like to know how something like that gets started! what a great arrangement....

GayGuy04
Jun 23, 2021, 7:11 PM
I guess you should be nice to your neighbors all the time. Sounds like you and your ate getting along just fine

Rvdude05
Jun 24, 2021, 1:52 PM
We get along fine, did a repeat this morning.... What a wonderful day!��

RisingBi
Jun 24, 2021, 3:40 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if you were on a dating or hookup site or app and discovered a really hot profile of someone that was "0 mi" or "0 km" away from your home?! Crazier things have happened. Personally, I don't have any single guys living in the few houses around me, but further down the street, who knows! But, alas, outside of this wishful thinking, I don't know how to give "safe" signals to another guy.

njfresh
Jun 24, 2021, 11:53 PM
Won't you please,
Won't you please,
Please won't you be my neighbor?