PDA

View Full Version : The ideal couple?

Talltwinklover
Jun 23, 2021, 12:33 PM
My friend is a 36 year old female. 5'9 and a half, 156 lbs Caucasian size 10. She is a flat chested 36A athletic, firm marathon runner, slim waisted, Michelle Obama style deltoids with curvy child bearing but very firm hips, ass and thighs. She has a heart shaped face, sensual full lips, a medium sized nose that turns up at the tip, large light brown doe eyes and short chin length, spiky/poofy brown hair with red highlights I know she landscapes her pussy landing strip style at least that what she told me. Shes a professional in a managerial position and comes across as mature, cultured, soccer mom. Her "fuck buddy" is a 20 year old guy. Also caucasian. A college kid. He is 6'2" and a half. 155 lbs. Skinny but defined. His body comes to a nice "V" 30 inch waist, very narrow hips and a very cute tiny butt. He has hairy legs but the rest of his body is smooth. He has an angular face, a long but slightly crooked nose a thick head of straight light brown hair worn short and parted on the side, clean shaven, brown eyes with thick eyelashes and a very boyish smile he has a nice bulge which I can clearly see when he wears his skinny jeans however my friend describes him at around 8 inches, average thickness, cut with a very generously sized head. Comes across as very clean cut. My friend who is childless confessed that she wants her fuck buddy to father her child . Any ways based on their physical description would you consider this couple the ideal couple?

Jozyxt
Jun 24, 2021, 8:24 AM
Any ways based on their physical description would you consider this couple the ideal couple?

Physical attributes have little to do with what makes an ideal, or even suitable, couple for parenting.

Talltwinklover
Jun 24, 2021, 11:39 AM
Physical attributes have little to do with what makes an ideal, or even suitable, couple for parenting.

I guess my point was regardless of what my friend wants, based on the physical description of my friend and her boy toy, would you want to watch this couple fuck each other?