PDA

View Full Version : The First Time with Someone New Part Two

grover
Jun 21, 2021, 9:27 AM
...He holds my head in place, all seven inches down my throat. I gag but keep it down. I am massaging his balls as he humps my face, a finger slides between his legs and finds his asshole. I press against it and slide my finger inside. He gasps and clasps it tight and holds my head against his groin. I suck on his cock the best I can with it all shoved down my throat. I run my tongue all over his shaft. I want to suck it after he's fucked me some. Coming up for air I pull my finger out of his ass. Sniff it and the suck on it tasting him. Get in bed I tell him. We both get out of the rest of our clothes and climb into my king size bed. Flesh pressed against flesh. My chest against his. My belly rubs his. Our cocks touch. Between us fourteen inches of suckable fuckable dick. I bite on his earlobe and pull on it then slowly, I nibble down his neck and across his chest. I circle my tongue around one of his nipples then then bite on it until he moans then move to the other one and bite it until he moves it away from me so I continue working down. I look at his belly button then as if practicing I run my tongue all along its edges before burying it as deep in his navel as I can rimming it out as throughly as I will his asshole. His cock, hard and erect, its tip lies just below his belly button. I lick it all over then start sucking on its underside. I suck on the belly of his beautiful hard shaft all the way down to his balls then with lick it all the way back up the shaft before swallowing his cock. I can only get a few inches down its so thick. Its driving me crazy. I'd been fucking myself with a dildo before going down to the park and picking this guy up so I was good and loose. I'll continue the foreplay in a bit but I have got to feel that cock inside me. I straddle him and grasping that fat dick firmly, I slowly sit down on him. I feel the tip press against my hole, it opens and I ease him into my ass until all seven inches is buried in my butt. My eyes roll up in the back of my head with pleasure. Instead of riding it, I sit there with all of him inside me and squeeze that cock with my ass muscles, relax and squeeze again, relax and squeeze again. He squirms underneath me.

softail99
Jun 21, 2021, 5:13 PM
Reading this made my cock hard, I hope more is coming soon!