PDA

View Full Version : On the subject of 'straight' men' ho have sex with other men...

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 18, 2021, 10:01 AM
Very often on this forum, there will be discussions where men who claim that they're completely straight admit that they think about, or actually take part in, sexual activities with other men. They adamantly deny that they're either bisexual or gay, yet like to suck cock or, perhaps, engage in anal sex, either as a giver or receiver.

I've participated in some of these threads and have written that, while I enjoy activities that are considered 'gay' or 'bisexual', I don't feel attraction to men on an everyday basis, such as seeing them on the street. Nor do I imagine having a romantic relationship with another man.

That stated, I also enjoy crossdressing, and. while dressed, I love to feel feminine and engage in the types of activities that women normally provide for a male lover. In my case, this includes kissing -- something I would never do in my everyday life as a male.

While I'm not hung up on labels, I do occasionally wonder if I should consider myself to be straight, bisexual, heterosexual, or something else. And I've seen a lot of others who make similar comments in these threads, and it's often a source of controversy.

For a couple of years, I've enjoyed listening to a podcast called 'Strictly Anonymous', which features a hostess talking with a caller who has chosen to reveal intimate details about his or her sex life. The hostess of the program is a very good interviewer, IMO, and draws out some very entertaining stories from her guests. The most recent episode was released just last night, and the guest is a professional therapist who weighs in with thoughts on straight men who enjoy having sex with other men, and still consider themselves straight.

I found it interesting and it may even help clarify that I actually am straight, despite my acceptance of bisexuality as a result of a late-in-life interest in sex with other men.

If interested, you can listen to this podcast, here: Dr. Joe Kort on How Straight Men Can Have Gay Sex and Still Be Straight (https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9zdHJpY3RseWFub255bW91cy5saWJzeW4uY29tL3 Jzcw/episode/OTRmZmRjYmEtY2JhMy0xMWVhLTlmMGMtMmI4NzUxYTNiZDgy?h l=en&ved=2ahUKEwiDzPWZp6HxAhXVvp4KHQNhCcAQjrkEegQIAhAF&ep=6)

Tag200
Jun 18, 2021, 10:42 AM
Very often on this forum, there will be discussions where men who claim that they're completely straight admit that they think about, or actually take part in, sexual activities with other men. They adamantly deny that they're either bisexual or gay, yet like to suck cock or, perhaps, engage in anal sex, either as a giver or receiver.

I've participated in some of these threads and have written that, while I enjoy activities that are considered 'gay' or 'bisexual', I don't feel attraction to men on an everyday basis, such as seeing them on the street. Nor do I imagine having a romantic relationship with another man.

That stated, I also enjoy crossdressing, and. while dressed, I love to feel feminine and engage in the types of activities that women normally provide for a male lover. In my case, this includes kissing -- something I would never do in my everyday life as a male.

While I'm not hung up on labels, I do occasionally wonder if I should consider myself to be straight, bisexual, heterosexual, or something else. And I've seen a lot of others who make similar comments in these threads, and it's often a source of controversy.

For a couple of years, I've enjoyed listening to a podcast called 'Strictly Anonymous', which features a hostess talking with a caller who has chosen to reveal intimate details about his or her sex life. The hostess of the program is a very good interviewer, IMO, and draws out some very entertaining stories from her guests. The most recent episode was released just last night, and the guest is a professional therapist who weighs in with thoughts on straight men who enjoy having sex with other men, and still consider themselves straight.

I found it interesting and it may even help clarify that I actually am straight, despite my acceptance of bisexuality as a result of a late-in-life interest in sex with other men.

If interested, you can listen to this podcast, here: Dr. Joe Kort on How Straight Men Can Have Gay Sex and Still Be Straight (https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9zdHJpY3RseWFub255bW91cy5saWJzeW4uY29tL3 Jzcw/episode/OTRmZmRjYmEtY2JhMy0xMWVhLTlmMGMtMmI4NzUxYTNiZDgy?h l=en&ved=2ahUKEwiDzPWZp6HxAhXVvp4KHQNhCcAQjrkEegQIAhAF&ep=6)

I probably fit a lot of this description although I am not interested in dressing up or being treated as a women. I am not attracted to men, never would consider a romantic relationship with one, but I do have interest in cock, sucking cock and having mine sucked. I am not sure what label this makes me, I am curious to know what it may mean but the label of itself does not really matter… I also find my internet in cockis always there but goes down to a low level if Ian having sex with a women steadily. My marriage is sexless so this low interest happens when I have a steady side girlfriend but ther is complicated and inconsistent. I do wonder and want to try a male suck buddy to see if that keeps me sexually satisfied

KDaddy23
Jun 18, 2021, 3:07 PM
And it's still nothing new under the sun. The misconception is that bi guys are exactly like gay guys... but they conveniently forget that we're straight, too, so not all of us are walking around drooling over guys and as a single point of sexual or even romantic interest. I know some guys will say they're straight because they believe that frequency has everything to do with having sex with other men or, "It's not something I do all of the time!" So, for them, if they occasionally or even situationally have sex with another man (like blaming it on the alcohol, which is kinda classic), they're still straight as far as they're concerned. It's been said that if you do it once, eh, you can still be straight if you never do it again. If you do it twice, eh, ya might not be all that straight but, okay, most people would give you a pass on that... but if it's something you do whenever the opportunity (or need) presents itself, ya might not be as straight as you say you are.

Bisexuality isn't just what you do; it's what you think, too. There are a ton of straight guys who just do not see anything wrong with having sex with other guys but maintain their straightness because they primarily have sex with women or, as one such guy said to me, "It's just a blow job - it ain't that big of a deal!" There are guys who only get with some dick when being with a woman ain't in the forecast but the moment they get a woman, they forget all about getting some dick... and will tell you that they've been straight all along. Then tack on that nonsense that says, "If you're not in a same-sex relationship, there's no way you're bisexual!" and, yep: Since a lot of guys aren't interested in such a thing, if you ask them, they're straight and no matter how much sex they've had with men.

Does it clarify anything? I never thought it did and I've been aware of this "phenomenon" way before now. I have personally had sex with straight guys who before the fact made it clear that, "This doesn't mean I'm gay!" And it doesn't but if you're wiling to have sex with men as well as women, there's a word that describes this behavior... and a word even a lot of bisexuals aren't fond of. Is it denial? Kind of... and mostly because, again, bi men are always being confused with gay men and if we have sex like they do - and no matter why or when we do - that's the part of things that almost everyone pays attention to. What they don't know is that even the most active of us don't have sex with men all of the time and this also lends itself to straight guys having sex with men and saying they're still straight. "I don't see anything wrong with two buds having sex, you know, if that's what's available..." or "If I don't cum in a guy's mouth or ass - and he doesn't cum in me - it's not gay..." or "If I'm not the one sucking dick or being fucked, that means I'm not gay - I'm still straight."

So on and so forth. Is it a mindfuck? Most people think it really is and because of something we take as a given: If you have sex with both men and women, you're bisexual - or heteroflexible, homoflexible, or in any way homoerotic - even with emphasis on the "sexual" part. If you have reason to believe that you're still straight, that's what you're going to keep believing despite the evidence that says otherwise. If I suck a guy's dick and he does the same to me and says he's still straight, I'm not gonna fuss with him about it... but I'm probably not gonna believe him a whole lot and more so when, at the end of any day, it really doesn't matter. Whatever's going on inside his head didn't stop him from having sex with me... and I very much know that I'm not straight... and I'm not gay, either. Since I've been in threesomes with another man and a woman present - and I've had that guy sucking my dick and/or fucking me - and the reverse - I've been stuck on stupid to hear him say that even though we did this, it didn't mean anything bi or gay because we were also having sex with a woman.

And I'll leave y'all to really think about that and, as always, you don't have to believe me; I've just had plenty of reason to investigate and understand this given how many times I've had sex with a guy and he's said that he's still straight and this wasn't the first time he's had sex with a guy.

tastessogood
Jun 18, 2021, 7:12 PM
I’ve sucked a number of guys who claimed to be straight, but wanted their cocks sucked. They just wanted to fuck my mouth, some were power trippers and wanted to feel like they were degrading another man. I’ve always been submissive so it was a turn on.