PDA

View Full Version : ever get blown by a male masseuse , or blow him ?

marine20
Jun 16, 2021, 10:51 PM
i never did , but i bet someone here has . lets hear the story.

Jazminedress
Jun 16, 2021, 10:51 PM
my massages never get that lucky

Flypaper
Jun 17, 2021, 8:01 AM
i never did , but i bet someone here has . lets hear the story.

Thats how I discovered my bisexuality! Short version: weekly non sexual massage from a female provider changes when one week I am offered a guy. My erection is obvious to the two of us, and the first time ends up with hand relief. I repeat every week for the next few months, for what becomes my regular oral release. He was a sweet guy I never saw again.

After this I actively sought out male masseurs, and discovered how much I enjoy giving and receiving oral sex.

tenni
Jun 17, 2021, 8:15 AM
You should understand:
*maseuse=a woman massager
*maseur= a man massage

*you should not expect a bj from a licensed professional massager. They could lose their license. Don't ask. Go find a guy who will blow you and you pay him for sex. He is a sex trade worker and not a licensed masseur.

*A professional masseur has to deal with this crap behaviour as does a female masseuse. Professional masseurs have a double discrimination. Men will be less willing to get a massage from another man (biphobia) Women are less likely to go to a man for a massage.(husbands are not comfortable with the idea of another man touching his wife/girlfriend etc.)

Waylon
Jun 17, 2021, 9:16 AM
A few years ago I had to see an acupuncturist for sciatic pain. He was hot, ripped body, muscular, mid-thirties and worked in tight shorts, no shirt and his bulge was rather prominent. We hit it off right away and after the acupuncture treatment, he always finished me off with a deep tissue massage in the lower back area, He had magnificent hands and when I was on my belly with him at my head, when he leaned over to massage my lower back his bulge was right in my face. One day I decided I had to go for it so I gently nipped and sucked his bulge with my mouth and he didnt resist. I reached around with my hands and pulled his shorts down and out sprung a nicely manscaped cut 7 inch cock with a big helmet head. I rolled over on my back and let my head over the edge of the table and he slowly filled my mouth and throat with his hard cock. I was in heaven and he pumped his dick in and out moaning in pleasure. I opened my throat to let him go balls deep a few strokes and that did the trick, he started cumming and shot at least 4 streams of salty goo in my mouth as I gulped it down greedily. When done, he pulled his shorts back up and told me that was some of the best head he has had in a while. I blew him 4 more times after that.

Robtiti
Jun 17, 2021, 2:18 PM
Yup, sure did! My masseur was the first cock I ever sucked.

Jozyxt
Jun 17, 2021, 4:29 PM
If I could find a masseur who provided a happy ending, I'd take it. I wouldn't care which one of use came.

csreef
Jun 17, 2021, 10:08 PM
A few years ago I had to see an acupuncturist for sciatic pain. He was hot, ripped body, muscular, mid-thirties and worked in tight shorts, no shirt and his bulge was rather prominent. We hit it off right away and after the acupuncture treatment, he always finished me off with a deep tissue massage in the lower back area, He had magnificent hands and when I was on my belly with him at my head, when he leaned over to massage my lower back his bulge was right in my face. One day I decided I had to go for it so I gently nipped and sucked his bulge with my mouth and he didnt resist. I reached around with my hands and pulled his shorts down and out sprung a nicely manscaped cut 7 inch cock with a big helmet head. I rolled over on my back and let my head over the edge of the table and he slowly filled my mouth and throat with his hard cock. I was in heaven and he pumped his dick in and out moaning in pleasure. I opened my throat to let him go balls deep a few strokes and that did the trick, he started cumming and shot at least 4 streams of salty goo in my mouth as I gulped it down greedily. When done, he pulled his shorts back up and told me that was some of the best head he has had in a while. I blew him 4 more times after that.

Nice try at writing erotica.