PDA

View Full Version : Blog Testing

KDaddy23
Jun 14, 2021, 3:40 PM
You can kinda "ignore" the "Calling the Bluff" blog - I'm trying to test the blog function and it appears to still be broken; see if you can read it and if you get an error, let the administrators know for me, okay?

NWMichCPL
Jun 14, 2021, 4:23 PM
It came up for me.

csreef
Jun 14, 2021, 5:12 PM
They worked for me :flag1:

KDaddy23
Jun 14, 2021, 5:55 PM
Excellent... except the system is telling me that I'm not authorized to access my own blog; the administrators have been notified and we'll see what happens!

csreef
Jun 14, 2021, 10:09 PM
Excellent... except the system is telling me that I'm not authorized to access my own blog; the administrators have been notified and we'll see what happens!

Does it ever stop?? I have some very strong doubts about this site...

NWMichCPL
Jun 15, 2021, 7:54 AM
And again this morning forum threads that have nothing to do with being bisexual at all. Seems every few days there 3-4 of them about non sense and I‘ve never seen most of the thread starters before.

KDaddy23
Jun 15, 2021, 11:57 AM
Does it ever stop?? I have some very strong doubts about this site...

It'll get better; it takes time to go through all of the coding and correcting incompatibilities with updated software and other changes.

Brian
Jun 15, 2021, 12:34 PM
I believe the problem has been fixed. Please confirm.

KDaddy23
Jun 15, 2021, 12:35 PM
I believe the problem has been fixed. Please confirm.

I'll let you know in a few...

KDaddy23
Jun 15, 2021, 12:38 PM
Okay, Brian; I went to delete one of the duplicates and I could get to the edit part to delete it but when I clicked to delete it, I got sent to the database error page.

KDaddy23
Jun 15, 2021, 12:39 PM
When I click Blogs, then Member Blogs, and then click on my name, I get this:

KDaddy23, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?