PDA

View Full Version : Practicing oral sex

Liberia444
Jun 13, 2021, 12:36 AM
Hi-
Assuming hypothetically that one wanted to practice fellatio, and a real cock was not available, what would you use?

How about getting used to taking it deeper in the throat?
Hypothetically.

Neonaught
Jun 13, 2021, 8:00 AM
An anatomically correct dildo seems the obvious choice.

SilkyHoseLover
Jun 13, 2021, 8:20 AM
I used a dual-density silicone realistic dildo. The 'realistic' part is important for a couple of reasons: 1) The shape/appearance can help prepare you psychologically to confront a real cock. Some who eagerly engulf a generic phallus shape colored like an all-day sucker may panic when they find themselves within licking distance of an erect penis with a drop of precum glistening on the glans. 2)The shape is also important because real cocks don't have a constant diameter and you need to get used to pleasuring the head with your tongue and feeling when it slips into your throat.

I don't have any advice for overcoming the gag reflex, but this is where the dual-density characteristic helped me. Because it emulates the stiffness of a real erection, there's a degree of 'give' as it is taken into your mouth and throat. The cheap single-density dildos tend to be harder and less flexible.

I found it quite easy to defeat the gag reflex, as long as the diameter of the dildo (or dick!) isn't too large. I look at it as a minor accomplishment -- not a big deal, but one I think is necessary to be considered good partner.

Waylon
Jun 13, 2021, 8:54 AM
I agree with both of the responses above since that is exactly what I did years agp. First I had a 6 incher and when I mastered my gag reflex on that, I got an 8incher and when I could take that one balls deep I knew I was going to please many men. For a bit more variety I got a black one that is 7.5 and thick, just like many black men I have blown.

Godownonit
Jul 30, 2021, 2:37 AM
Go find a real one. That's how I learned... MUCH more fun that way !

Rest85
Jul 30, 2021, 1:20 PM
[QUOTE=Liberia444;355377]Hi-
Assuming hypothetically that one wanted to practice fellatio, and a real cock was not available, what would you use?

I agree with those who suggest getting an anatomically correct dildo. I bought one once at an adult store. Although I had sucked a few cocks before buying the dildo and had my practice with real cock, I wanted something to assist with my jack off sessions. I had a 45 minute drive home on the interstate from the store. I couldn't wait to get home. I took the dildo out and found myself sucking it when there was no traffic around. The shape and sensation of a good dildo is a perfect trainer for when you finally get the real thing. A well made dildo helped me have many very intense orgasms.

I used to use bananas to suck on, trimming away the rough end before using it, but a real looking dildo will help you practice adjusting to moving your lips down over the head and back up without scraping your teeth on a guy's cock.

tastessogood
Jul 31, 2021, 6:21 PM
What’s to practice, just suck some cock and ask how your doing, most guys will give you instant feedback.