PDA

View Full Version : Handicapped?

Rvdude05
Jun 12, 2021, 11:45 AM
I met a guy at the local boys club and we became jerkoff buds. Which quickly lead to my sucking his cock. One afternoon, I visited him at his house, his parents were out, and I was at work sucking him off. The door opens, and it was his brother. He told me that his brother was mentally retarded, and never had a blowjob. So we got him undressed and took turns playing with his cock, which he enjoyed very much. I started sucking his semi hard cock, and he came very quick. We enjoyed many sessions, and his brother was always involved. My message is yes, handicapped enjoy sex too, depending upon their disability.....

GayGuy04
Jun 12, 2021, 12:45 PM
Well that's interesting.... :tongue:

KDaddy23
Jun 12, 2021, 3:12 PM
I knew a guy who had MD pretty bad and I was amazed at how his disability didn't stop him from having mad, crazy sex; men, women, group sex - none of it was off-limits to him due to his disability. We eventually met when he came to the States from Canada to explore treatment options that weren't available there and we had some amazing sex despite his inability to be all that mobile and especially since he had very little use of his legs... but his dick worked just fine. When he told me he was coming here - and coming to see me specifically so we could have sex - I felt pretty weird about it and he'd spent quite a bit of time "taking me to school" about handicapped people and sex and how the only thing that made handicapped people different from anyone else was whatever their handicap was.

Even when I met him at his hotel and before we got into it, I was still feeling some kind of way about and not all that good but he convinced me that it would be okay, I wasn't going to hurt him in any way so I set my feelings aside... and I was glad that I did. An amazing cock sucker and sucking his dick felt more rewarding to me. And, boy, could he cum or what? Huge loads of cum just kept coming out of him and I was beyond impressed and more so when he could somehow cum and remain hard - maybe a "side effect" of his medication? He wanted me to fuck him and I couldn't remember the last time I'd fucked a guy and it was that amazing. We spent quite a few hours having sex and it wasn't until I was on my way home that it dawned on me that the whole time, I never once thought about his handicap/disability.