PDA

View Full Version : Girth

Tristate275
Jun 7, 2021, 10:15 PM
Wife bought me a 8 inch dildo. She fucked my ass and after I relaxed, I was able to stroke my cock until I blew the biggest load of my life. The first 6 inches were easy but those last 2 took time but were the the best 2. Has anyone else struggled with a little length?

sissyjackie
Jun 19, 2021, 6:09 AM
Not length girth. I have taken 18 inches no problem but anything over 6 inches in circumference have a hard time with. The biggest was 9 inches in circumference and had trouble with that. My ideal dildo is 8 to 10 inches long by 5 inches in circumference

cornholejoe
Jun 19, 2021, 6:01 PM
my favorite is 7 by 6

Chester1954
Jun 20, 2021, 9:05 AM
I have a 9.5" with a 6" girth. I have to use a smaller dildo to work up to this one. It still hurts at first but after a while it is sliding in and out of me making me feel so nice.

bikurinpa
Jun 20, 2021, 9:34 AM
Wife bought me a 8 inch dildo. She fucked my ass and after I relaxed, I was able to stroke my cock until I blew the biggest load of my life. The first 6 inches were easy but those last 2 took time but were the the best 2. Has anyone else struggled with a little length?
I had a nice THICK black that was a good 9" took a while to get it all in, but after taking time and lot lube it went all the way in me to his nuts and felt goooooood!! He blew his load when in deep, I was farting out cum the next day!

Tight1-4u
Jun 20, 2021, 10:59 AM
I love girth.. length is nice anything over 6? but girth is what makes my pussy full.. I love feeling like I am stuffed to the brim.. stretch me out make my pussy work to get it all in.. girth also makes me feel hollow or empty after he is done..