PDA

View Full Version : Intensify male orgasms

Jack Black
Jun 5, 2021, 11:06 AM
Does anyone have an tips on how to intensify orgasms for men and their partners? Blow and go is fine, but, the intensity of my orgasms has weakened since I was in my teens and twenties. I want to get back some of the toe curling moments of my past sexual adventures.

Jazminedress
Jun 5, 2021, 11:13 AM
Does anyone have an tips on how to intensify orgasms for men and their partners? Blow and go is fine, but, the intensity of my orgasms has weakened since I was in my teens and twenties. I want to get back some of the toe curling moments of my past sexual adventures.
yep, take your time, seduction, foreplay, build up, all build intensity

cbxer66
Jun 5, 2021, 12:21 PM
Also eat bananas. There are articles online about "Bananas and Men's Sexual Health. They are like an aphrodisiac for men. Works for me.

csreef
Jun 5, 2021, 5:19 PM
Also Chiropractic and Acupuncture help, as they help to get your Energy flowing.

Jozyxt
Jun 6, 2021, 8:45 AM

As we get older sexual intensity moves from the body to the mind. If you allow yourself to get mind fucked, so to speak, you will have more intense physical sensations.

Fiddlestyx
Jun 6, 2021, 6:09 PM
Breath control is important...

TXLonestarTX69
Jun 7, 2021, 4:58 AM
Wear a properly fitting stainless steel cock ring. Get one that you wear around your cock and balls. The increased sensitivity, erection firmness and pressure feels amazing and it lengthens ejaculation time. For me, once I start to cum, it takes longer and the pulsations are way more intense.

yessirtiresflat
Jun 7, 2021, 8:46 AM
I've heard pot intensifies one's orgasm. Been meaning to try it.