PDA

View Full Version : Daddy cock?

Rvdude05
Jun 4, 2021, 5:21 PM
Anyone enjoy a mature daddy cock? They are patient, love to teach, love to suck, what's not to like?

cornholejoe
Jun 4, 2021, 7:37 PM
i have and still do

Footstep40
Jun 5, 2021, 1:12 PM
I have always been attracted to older men. Most of my long term relationships have easily been with guys 20+ years older than me. My ex husband was 26 years older than me.

Jozyxt
Jun 6, 2021, 8:47 AM
My current favorite cocksucker made it clear to me he was a daddy's boy.

Waylon
Jun 6, 2021, 8:56 AM
As an older bi male with an oral fixation, I have always enjoyed being called "Daddy" when getting my cock sucked by both women and men. Sucking dick is a submissive act and when she or he is giving me head and mumbles things like "Am I doing it like you want Daddy", I'm YOUR cock whore Daddy. C'mon daddy, give me that cum please! all and more are a huge turn on. And when the tables are turned and I get to suck an older man, I will be equally grateful and glad to be able to please him too.

Jozyxt
Jun 6, 2021, 9:00 AM
As an older bi male with an oral fixation, I have always enjoyed being called "Daddy" when getting my cock sucked by both women and men. Sucking dick is a submissive act and when she or he is giving me head and mumbles things like "Am I doing it like you want Daddy", I'm YOUR cock whore Daddy. C'mon daddy, give me that cum please! all and more are a huge turn on. And when the tables are turned and I get to suck an older man, I will be equally grateful and glad to be able to please him too.

I need to try that with my current guy. I bet he would be into it.

Flypaper
Jun 6, 2021, 12:03 PM
I’m 60 and a true silver daddy! More than a touch of gray up top, but the pubes are trimmed and the shaft still delivers mostly on demand.

yearning2spread
Jun 6, 2021, 2:05 PM
As a virgin when it comes to gay sex, I fantasize about my first time being with an experienced, older gentleman. He's patient and willing to take time to make my deflowering pleasurable for both of us. He starts by having me lay naked on my back, my ass hanging at the edge of the bed. With authority, he gently pushes my legs apart. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, living in the moment, knowing what I'm about to experience I'll remember for the rest of my life.

He kisses my inner thighs as he works his lips to my ass. I feel his tongue tickle my asshole, teasing me. I feel my erect cock stiffen and I open my eyes. It oozes with pre-cum. He places his hand on my cock and continues rimming me as he strokes it. Our eyes meet and I nod yes, signalling my yearning for more. He starts rubbing my hole with a lubed finger. Teasing it, testing its tightness, I can tell he is enjoying watching my body tremble under his control. Suddenly my breath is cut short as I feel his finger enter me. I close my eyes trying to record the feeling in my mind forever. No one--none of my past girlfriends has taken me here.

Just as I begin fearing that I may cum, he releases my cock and places his hand on my chest as if to help slow my breathing and bring me back from the edge of release. After a short pause, he continues rimming and fingering me. I feel him introduce a second finger. In and out, in and out, gradually widening a gap between them as if to see how relaxed my hole has become.

I open my eyes and meet his gaze. He lifts his head from my asshole and smiles. He takes my cock in his hand, kisses its mushroom cap, and proceeds to take my cock in his mouth. I close my eyes again and beg "Please, please". But he knows that I yearn most for feeling his cock in my ass so he cuts short this blowjob. He taps me on my ass and tell me flip over. As I get on all fours, I feel pre-cum ooze down my thigh. My cock and balls dangling from my body as he positions my ass for mounting...

Flypaper
Jun 7, 2021, 9:06 AM
Yes! if you’re HWP and interested in living this out, drop me a PM…

As a virgin when it comes to gay sex, I fantasize about my first time being with an experienced, older gentleman. He's patient and willing to take time to make my deflowering pleasurable for both of us. He starts by having me lay naked on my back, my ass hanging at the edge of the bed. With authority, he gently pushes my legs apart. I close my eyes, take a deep breath, living in the moment, knowing what I'm about to experience I'll remember for the rest of my life.

He kisses my inner thighs as he works his lips to my ass. I feel his tongue tickle my asshole, teasing me. I feel my erect cock stiffen and I open my eyes. It oozes with pre-cum. He places his hand on my cock and continues rimming me as he strokes it. Our eyes meet and I nod yes, signalling my yearning for more. He starts rubbing my hole with a lubed finger. Teasing it, testing its tightness, I can tell he is enjoying watching my body tremble under his control. Suddenly my breath is cut short as I feel his finger enter me. I close my eyes trying to record the feeling in my mind forever. No one--none of my past girlfriends has taken me here.

Just as I begin fearing that I may cum, he releases my cock and places his hand on my chest as if to help slow my breathing and bring me back from the edge of release. After a short pause, he continues rimming and fingering me. I feel him introduce a second finger. In and out, in and out, gradually widening a gap between them as if to see how relaxed my hole has become.

I open my eyes and meet his gaze. He lifts his head from my asshole and smiles. He takes my cock in his hand, kisses its mushroom cap, and proceeds to take my cock in his mouth. I close my eyes again and beg "Please, please". But he knows that I yearn most for feeling his cock in my ass so he cuts short this blowjob. He taps me on my ass and tell me flip over. As I get on all fours, I feel pre-cum ooze down my thigh. My cock and balls dangling from my body as he positions my ass for mounting...

Jozyxt
Jun 7, 2021, 10:31 PM
I've never done anal but I'd like to try this scenario wit you and take your virginity!

hung4you
Jun 8, 2021, 5:00 PM
I travel frequently and stay in lots of hotels, I am totally amazed at the number of older gentleman who travel away from the wife are willing cock lovers and enjoy their cock played with. Most if not all at least like cum in their mouths and some love to swallow. The last one I was with drained me good and I drained him, he came knocking the next morning before checking out.

fredward
Jun 9, 2021, 8:51 AM
I travel frequently and stay in lots of hotels, I am totally amazed at the number of older gentleman who travel away from the wife are willing cock lovers and enjoy their cock played with. Most if not all at least like cum in their mouths and some love to swallow. The last one I was with drained me good and I drained him, he came knocking the next morning before checking out.

How do you find these guys, hung4you? I travel for work too, but I've never been able to do this (unless I went to a sauna or similar).

Godownonit
Jul 30, 2021, 2:45 AM
I think I would have liked older cock when I was young. Not now. I strictly like younger stuff - as young as possible, as long as they are of legal age. (I don't need that kind of trouble.)

tastessogood
Jul 30, 2021, 12:15 PM
I sucked daddy cock for all my life, I like older guys.mi started at 8 or 9, must have sucked thousands and thousands of cocks, I’m 72 now.

Rvdude05
Nov 21, 2021, 12:41 PM
I love daddy cock! Started when I was very young, I came home from school, and a voice called me from the bedroom. I went, and there was my uncle, laying on my Mamas bed, naked, and jerking his hard cock. He kept jerking as I watched. You like cock boy? Come make my cock feel good. I told him I don't know how, and he said, "I'll teach you." He took my hands and wrapped them around his cock, "now jerk me slowly," I did as he asked, and he got harder. "Suck on it boy, like your Mama does." I put it in my mouth and sucked his hard cock. Suddenly, it started throbbing and squirting into my mouth. He held my head down and told me to swallow it all. I did, and he thanked me. I sucked his cock many times afterwards. He came around a lot when daddy wasn't home, and always told me that I was the best cocksucker in the whole world. Today, I'm still sucking cock and loving it...

marine20
Nov 21, 2021, 5:14 PM
I love daddy cock! Started when I was very young, I came home from school, and a voice called me from the bedroom. I went, and there was my uncle, laying on my Mamas bed, naked, and jerking his hard cock. He kept jerking as I watched. You like cock boy? Come make my cock feel good. I told him I don't know how, and he said, "I'll teach you." He took my hands and wrapped them around his cock, "now jerk me slowly," I did as he asked, and he got harder. "Suck on it boy, like your Mama does." I put it in my mouth and sucked his hard cock. Suddenly, it started throbbing and squirting into my mouth. He held my head down and told me to swallow it all. I did, and he thanked me. I sucked his cock many times afterwards. He came around a lot when daddy wasn't home, and always told me that I was the best cocksucker in the whole world. Today, I'm still sucking cock and loving it... did you find anything out about your mom and him ? did she open up to you ?

Rvdude05
Nov 22, 2021, 11:47 AM
Not much, he would tell me that she sucks his cock, and he licks her pussy and fucks her. A few times when I started sucking him, he asked if i tasted my mamas pussy. He told me she was a good fuck and a wonderful cocksucker, I wanted to be just like her.... He showed me pictures of her giving him blowjobs and getting ass fucked.

dowmass
Nov 22, 2021, 1:31 PM
Uncle as in “Dad’s brother “ or Mom’s brother “?

thickneasy
Nov 22, 2021, 2:51 PM
I enjoy sucking daddy cock they are always nice to me and try to be gentle when they first start to fuck me

Rvdude05
Nov 23, 2021, 1:25 PM
He was a non-related uncle...

SilkyHoseLover
Nov 28, 2021, 10:43 AM
I tend to get together with others who are near my age, a few years either side of it, but I generally prefer to leave age out of the equation. (I would have considerable difficulty getting together with someone who's younger than my adult children, though...)

I don't criticize those who enjoy the term, but I don't care for using 'daddy' in this context -- either calling the other guy that or having him call me that.