PDA

View Full Version : Very first time

Rvdude05
Jun 4, 2021, 12:56 PM
That's one day that I'll never forget. I had an older friend, who was 19, that invited me to his house to swap comic books. I was 13 and secretly had a crush on him. When he invited me, I was ecstatic... He met me at the door, wearing gym shorts, and I thought he was very sexy. He told me that his parents were out visiting and would be gone all day. As we chatted, I was staring at the bulge in his shorts. He noticed, and asked if I wanted to see it. Overjoyed, I told him that I would love that. He removed the shorts and a big beautiful cock jumped up. I told him it was big and beautiful. He told me that I could play with it, and overjoyed I did just that. He told me how to jerk him and did what he instructed. He had me lick & suck his balls, as I jerked him. Suddenly he told me to put it in my mouth and gently suck it. I immediately wrapped my lips around the head, and he slowly began face fucking me, telling me how wonderful it felt. I was enjoying myself, when he suddenly grabbed my head, held it still, as I felt his cock stiffen and began to throb. I felt a wetness in my mouth, but couldn't move, as he filled my mouth with his cum, I swallowed. He left his cock in my mouth until it got soft.... He told me that I felt wonderful, and could suck him off anytime. I loved that. He gave me extra comics, and I loved that too. I became his personal cocksucker until I turned 19. He moved away to work... and I loved it so much, that I sucked cock all my life, and think of him every time.