PDA

View Full Version : Pussy juice

mr_peabody69@yahoo.c
Jun 4, 2021, 10:40 AM
Does a woman?s pussy juice taste different when she?s pregnant?

Jozyxt
Jun 6, 2021, 8:56 AM
My wife did. It was a bit thick at times and kind of peculiar, but I wanted to please her so I still went down on her whenever I could. The ultimate payoff was breast milk. Yum.

redngoldpride
Jun 6, 2021, 10:38 AM
I have noticed a slight difference but not sure if it is from pregnancy of change in intake (food/drink)

redngoldpride
Jun 6, 2021, 10:41 AM
The texture was the same nice smooth creamy and still so tasty , the smell and taste of an excited woman is fucking beautiful

Rest85
Aug 10, 2021, 9:52 PM
I can't say since I've never gone down on a pregnant woman...but I will say that I love pussy juice smeared all over my mouth and lips as much as I like cum shot in my mouth...

Modude
Aug 10, 2021, 10:14 PM
It's been a number of years ago but when the wife would get hot and horny, her pussy would get so wet and creamy....mmmm good tmes

Warren63
Aug 14, 2021, 7:35 PM
My wife was horny as hell when pregnant, juice was thicker and more musky.

KDaddy23
Aug 15, 2021, 3:18 PM
They say the best pussy is pregnant pussy... and I've not found this to not be true. They feel different and taste different, too! Every time my wife was pregnant with one of our kids, I couldn't get enough of going down on her - and way more than I normally did and she tasted better than when she wasn't pregnant.

Cum1st
Aug 15, 2021, 10:40 PM
I don't remember a change in taste. That was over forty five years ago. I do remember there was always plenty of it.

Jozyxt
Aug 18, 2021, 8:31 AM
They say the best pussy is pregnant pussy... and I've not found this to not be true. They feel different and taste different, too! Every time my wife was pregnant with one of our kids, I couldn't get enough of going down on her - and way more than I normally did and she tasted better than when she wasn't pregnant.
My experience too. I like the lighter thinner juices when she is not pregnant. But that didn't stop me from going down on her when she was pregnant.