PDA

View Full Version : Question

childofwinter
Oct 4, 2006, 8:44 PM
I was born without any natural testosterone due to a genetic disorder. I mean, at first, they didn\'t even know what sex I was because my penis was so small. I now take a male hormone every day, and will probably have to do for the rest of my life, although i don\'t need to have it every single day.

The reason I\'m talking about this is that my penis is very small - I\'m 5 foot 9 and a half (around 1.76m) and 20, yet I have a penis that, when flaccid, is only a few inches and looks not much bigger than it was when I was 11/12 and hardly above 5 foot. When its stiff, its a more normal size. I was wondering if this would put people off or something.

Another thing about it is when I am masturbating, the only stuff that comes out is a small trickle of warm, cloudy fluid, although if i continue for about a minute after that, I get white, creamy stuff which I assume is cum. Is this normal?

I also want to point out that I am happy with my penis and I know it works, I\'m just asking a few questions that I\'m curious about.

shameless agitator
Oct 4, 2006, 9:13 PM
What you're describing is actually pretty normal. A flaccid penis generally isn't very large, it's kind of natures way of protecting it. The penis & testicles stay small & close to the body when not engaged in sexual activity. This keeps them from getting banged around as much & keeps them warm which is ideal for sperm production. If you are actually abnormally small while flaccid I don't see it being an issue as the size people would care about is the size of an erect penis. The clear ejaculate you were talking about is pre-seminal fluid sometimes called "pre-cum". It's a normal part of the process, which lubricates & cleans the inside of the urethra before the semen is ejaculated.

matterinhand
Oct 5, 2006, 5:03 AM
Nothing unusual from what I read.

When I'm totally flaccid I describe myself as an acorn. Erect, about 6 1/2 inches.

And the liquids sound right too, the first one being a lubricant, the second being the little swimmers.

runwildtonight
Oct 5, 2006, 5:42 AM
The size of the penis when flacid makes no indication on how big it will be when its erect. A guy can have a small penis (like me) when flacid and a normal size 6'' (like me) or even much bigger when erect. Or even a large flacid penis and an erect penis that is barely bigger than that when erect. If your happy with it when you need it is all that matters. ;) :bibounce:

Plank70
Jan 8, 2007, 7:24 PM
you seem to have a concern for the size of your penis and if people will accept you for that. You mentioned that you were born with a genetic disorder which having a small penis is the result of. It is not your fault, and anyone who would not accept you for you should not be a part of your life.
If you have a concern for the amount of ejaculate you produce, you might want to see a doctor just to make put your worries to rest. But you said you are comfortable with yourself and that is what is most important. thats just what I think.

Avocado
Jan 9, 2007, 6:54 AM
Don't feel you're inadequate for anyone. If someone's shallow enough to judge you like that they can fuck right off. Personally it wouldn't be an issue for me. I mean, lesbians don't have a dick between them and they get by.

AubergineCow
Jan 9, 2007, 11:24 AM
Some are show-ers, some are grow-ers, it all comes down to how you use it, and sounds like you have no worries there...

I was self conscious for a long time because I am a woman yet I ejaculate when I come - scares hell out of some partners, excites/pleases others, but I don't let it bother me anymore....we all have to be comfortable in our own skins before we worry about touching some one else's, just my :2cents:

Avocado
Jan 9, 2007, 11:36 AM
Some are show-ers, some are grow-ers, it all comes down to how you use it, and sounds like you have no worries there...

I was self conscious for a long time because I am a woman yet I ejaculate when I come - scares hell out of some partners, excites/pleases others, but I don't let it bother me anymore....we all have to be comfortable in our own skins before we worry about touching some one else's, just my :2cents:

I wish my fiancee did that!

Spicy
Jan 9, 2007, 4:00 PM
What difference it makes what size your penis is, as long as you are happy with it, which you say you are, performs well, enjoy it and let someone else enjoy the fruits of your penis too!!!

Spicy

someotherguy
Jan 9, 2007, 9:33 PM
It matters more who buys the beer than what size your wanger is.