PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here from New Mexico?

JCotton
Jun 3, 2021, 12:13 PM
There seems a dearth of New Mexicans on this site.

dan.woodlawn
Jun 3, 2021, 12:59 PM
Hey JC..try and revive a New Mexico GROUPS...and if there isnt an active one, go ahead and start one...If one is abandoned and you want to "own it", message the Admins and perhaps they will reassign it....all the local things going on would be great a local chat...Have fun...

JCotton
Jun 3, 2021, 4:35 PM
I did that dan, thanks for the suggestion. It's called New Mexico Guys, and is open to all (including women). Come join us!

dan.woodlawn
Jun 3, 2021, 5:55 PM
I am in Baltimore, but when in NM, I will check it out...happens every once in a bit. thanks.

Want2ForPlay
Jun 4, 2021, 10:08 AM
There seems a dearth of New Mexicans on this site.

I've found it difficult to impossible to find/join local groups and the one I did join is moribund. I'll go look for the one you started.

Want2ForPlay
Jun 4, 2021, 12:02 PM
I did that dan, thanks for the suggestion. It's called New Mexico Guys, and is open to all (including women). Come join us!

You might consider changing its description, if too late to change name (e.g. New Mexicans). Or, kill it and start over as only you and I so far. "A group for New Mexican men, and those that might find themselves here now and again." to 'For anyone in or visiting New Mexico.' or the like.

Willing2trybi
Jun 4, 2021, 6:59 PM
Hey Fellas, just want to chime in. I’m from NM, down south in Las Cruces.

biwmtrucker44
Jun 5, 2021, 9:48 AM
Hey Fellas, just want to chime in. I’m from NM, down south in Las Cruces. I live down the road from you in El Paso

BJcumguy59
Jun 19, 2021, 12:53 PM
Hi! I’m from New Mexico. Alamogordo.

nmadult
Jun 20, 2021, 4:42 PM
Hello to all NM guys. I am in Abq. I joined the group yesterday 6/19/21, Hope to get to know some of you by chatting on here.

Stinger78
Jun 21, 2021, 1:23 AM
I'm from ABQ. West Side.