PDA

View Full Version : im sick again :(

Mrs. Taz
Oct 4, 2006, 7:43 PM
hey just wanted to let everyone know I am sick again so I probably wont be on the comp at all, I might sometimes but wont stay ver long.

LouiseBrookslover
Oct 4, 2006, 7:44 PM
Everyone is sick here in KS.....the weather is yo yo-ing and whenever that happens, it seems people start feeling ill. Ninety-three degrees Monday and 70 today.

Mrs.F
Oct 4, 2006, 8:31 PM
Everyone is sick here in KS.....the weather is yo yo-ing and whenever that happens, it seems people start feeling ill. Ninety-three degrees Monday and 70 today.

I'm so sorry your not feeling well again Kitten...Please take care and know your in my thoughts..

Also...here in Iowa it was 94 degrees on tuesday and 65 degrees here today and to be colder thursday....however, back in the 80's by the weekend. I'm not really sure what kind of weather we are having but YES, everyone is getting sick with colds. :(

Emma7669
Oct 4, 2006, 8:48 PM
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling ill. I do hope you feel better real soon. Know that you will be missed lots.

Marie

Sparkles
Oct 4, 2006, 9:50 PM
Feel well soon. @-;'--

Herbwoman39
Oct 4, 2006, 10:43 PM
Awww :( Sorry you're feeling sickypoo. I'll fax you over some of my homemade chicken soup. I'd send chocochip cookies, but no sugar for you since the virals feed on that stuff.

Get well soon :)

sammie19
Oct 5, 2006, 3:20 AM

Yo yoing? 90 on monday and then 70? Telly tells me its going to be 50 today here if we are lucky (whatever that is in real money. about 10c I think). Brrrr no wonder people get sick - I for one woke up this morning with my dose blocked and dont feel at all great.

But seriously kitten get well soon and do what I do..laugh in the face of adversity..hahah..boohoooooooooo..

xoxoxox

Lisa (va)
Oct 5, 2006, 11:44 AM
So sorry to hear you are not well. I hope that you get better real soon and grace us with your presence :) .

Lisa

hugs n kisses

Mrs. Taz
Oct 5, 2006, 12:39 PM
am feeling a bit better right now. hope that continues. fever is down, and not feelin sick to my stomache today thank God.

jedinudist
Oct 5, 2006, 12:42 PM
Take good care of yourself :)

Relax, chicken soup, read a book - you know - the get well regime :D

Hope you feel better soon!

arana
Oct 5, 2006, 1:15 PM
Hope Taz is taking good care of you and you feel better soon, Kitten.

BlueIris
Oct 5, 2006, 6:24 PM
Best wishes Sweetie, and hope that you recover soon. :tongue:

deletetacount123
Oct 5, 2006, 6:44 PM
Sorry to hear your sick :( Get well soon and drink tea!! Teas the best cure!
Also just relax, catch up on reading :)

Tasha

warm heart
Oct 5, 2006, 7:24 PM
:bibounce:
hey babe,

sorry to hear your not feeling well, will send lots of healing warm fuzzie thoughts your way.

love and light
warm heart :bipride:

Mrs. Taz
Oct 5, 2006, 10:35 PM
felling much better tonight...YAY. fever gone. :)

Mrs. Taz
Oct 5, 2006, 10:38 PM
thankyou to everyone. :)

onewhocares
Oct 5, 2006, 11:58 PM
Miss Kitten,

Sorry to hear you are under the weather. I shall send you some of my world famous chicken soup. It will cure what ever ails you. Please take it easy and have Taz be YOUR nurse. Hummm, bet he would look good in a doctors coat and stetescope.

Belle

spirit_dreamer07
Oct 6, 2006, 1:15 PM
thankyou to everyone. :)
Sorry your not feeling well kitten, I'm pregnant so I'm kind of with you on not feeling well.

Spicy
Oct 7, 2006, 6:31 PM
I wish you a speedy recovery and get back on that comp. as soon as possible, we miss you sweetie.

Spicy

DJ Triad
Oct 7, 2006, 11:45 PM
I'm glad you're feeling better! Keep drinking H2O though, flush all the toxins away.

DRAUGTURA
Oct 8, 2006, 12:35 AM
JUST FOUND OUT YOU UNDER THE WEATHER GET BETTER SOON.... MISS U ON LINE LISA SENDS HER BEST

Doggie_Wood
Oct 8, 2006, 7:24 PM
Hey Kitten - sorry you're under the weather again. Do I need to come to your house again - this time to feed you some of my medicinal homemade potato & onion soup?
Get to feeling better soon!

Luv Ya

Dogwood

Mrs. Taz
Oct 8, 2006, 9:21 PM
feeling much better now everyone just tired. slept most/all day today taz said its my body catching up to me. no ty dog,,,,no offence but not fond of potato soup with or without onions. you can still come see me again though :)

arana
Oct 9, 2006, 2:18 AM
Glad you are feeling better Kitten and hope Taz doesn't get sick now.

I'm sending you a postcard from whereever I am. lol So look for it in the mail. ;)