PDA

View Full Version : Wired things that happen unexpected.....

TashaSW
Oct 4, 2006, 3:00 PM
What are your weird things that have happened unexpected???

Mine just happened right now actually lol
I was thinking of my childhood best friend and half annoyed she never answers my emails anymore lol Ya, I knew she was busy but I liked hearing from her! She didn't answer since Sept 17th so I was kinda wondering what she was up to.
So I come here look at a picture of her on my shelf and for a second I started to think of some negative thoughts about her.
One being "are we drifting apart??"
I sit down at my desk and wonder if It was silly to still have a crush on someone that doesn't know it, that doesn't reply to my email anymore and all that lol
SUDDENLY.... my blackberry text messenger vibrates, I was expecting it to be one of my parents (as usual lol) but noooooooo it was Heather, my childhood best friend!!!!!

I think Im just gonna be quiet about negative thoughts now.... it was almost as if she was hearing me or something and responsed to say "Im here alright?!?!" hehe Oh well.. I thought that was weird :-)

Have you guys had weird things happen for no reason but it was a good thing??

Tasha

arana
Oct 4, 2006, 5:32 PM
I can honestly say I've never had any weird things happen to me on purpose.

matterinhand
Oct 5, 2006, 5:24 AM
I used to tell my parents who was on the other end of the phone before it got picked up.

I went to a small stately home in the North of England, saw a couple in Elizabethan clothes sat in a summer house, but they weren't there when I got inside it. Left with a very strong impression of their names I looked in the brochure in the gift shop at the end and found the houses original owners had those names.

Used to work in a small hotel in London, one night went down into the restaurant to get something and found a middle aged woman in a nurses outfit sat there in the dark. When I spoke to her she vanished, and I later found out that during WW2 it was a nurses hostel and one of them got pregnant and threw herself off the roof, landing close to where I saw the woman. (Myself and another worker went up to the 4th floor, built on the old roof, and asked her to appear. There was suddenly a light appeared at the other end of the corridor, and two very scared blokes shooting down stairs because the lift wasn't fast enough.)

My ex and I have a relationship where we don't talk every week, just occasionally but always with love and happiness. A few times I've had dreams of being in a freezing cold room with us trying desperatly to touch each other but being just out of arms reach. I've phoned her the next day to find she's having problems. This hasn't been picking up on things in the last conversation, in some cases we've not spoken for months, but she's said she's wanted the security of someone who she knows loves her.

I went to a psychic fair, and it was really quiet. One man who was running a Tarot type stall walked over to me and said he felt he needed to talk to me. On his table were about 8 postcards of various scenes, landscapes, beaches, a view of the solar system, that sort of thing. He instructed me to pick one up.
I immediatly picked up the solar system, and the card was hot. I handed it to him, he commented that it was hot as well. I felt the table where it had been, and picked up other cards, all was normal.
Most of the things he said were so ambiguous that they'd apply to most people, but he did say that I had healing hands. People, even up to today, often asked for a massage from me because they felt so much better afterwards.

DiamondDog
Oct 5, 2006, 6:13 AM
The first time I had sex with a man I knew it would happen and I bought condoms with me and at the time I normally didn't carry them, or have sex at all.

Heh, the night I "officially" became a bisexual is also the night I discovered my bi dar. hehehehe :D

Or I had just bought a light buttery soft thuddy deerskin flogger off the internet and I found a bisexual man to use it on in the bar, which we did shortly later that evening in my apt. I didn't find out that he was bi until after I'd paddled/flogged him.