PDA

View Full Version : How are you celebrating Pride month coming out of covid?

dan.woodlawn
May 27, 2021, 3:39 PM
Anything happening in your area yet?

Fred_Brice
May 27, 2021, 4:12 PM
Not much happening here in my area, since I had both shots, but I am ready for some great play time and getting together with others!

Joboo
May 28, 2021, 10:17 AM
Pensacola Beach is spot that it’s celebrated. Unfortunately in the past the revelers have left the beach in a mess. Full of freakin trash. Now the locals are trying to get rid of the celebration. I can’t say I blame them. Leave the beach as you found it.

CurEUs_Male
May 28, 2021, 4:45 PM
With both Baltimore and DC having muted celebrations, I am at a loss... I am considering Westminster MD's celebration, could be I'll see someone I know as it is closer to me and much smaller...
Wish it was better news for the larger cities.

dan.woodlawn
May 28, 2021, 7:53 PM
Meetup LGBT group has a reserve outside room in Baltimore city the 2nd friday

CurEUs_Male
May 29, 2021, 8:08 AM
Meetup LGBT group has a reserve outside room in Baltimore city the 2nd friday
I saw that… haven’t made plans to go yet… I might join them. It’s been a long time since I met with that group. Last time was in Grand Central, which has gone the way of many other LGBT+ bars. Nothing but a brick facade hanging in a construction site now. I miss the dedicated bars.
Fells Point will be an interesting change of venue.

RisingBi
Jun 5, 2021, 5:28 AM
I am making my celebration of PRIDE a little more personal: moments ago I just finished my profile on match.com to finally find a more long-term relationship with another single man for the first time, rather than just casual sex. I haven't yet had romantic feelings for another guy, but I'm very open to it. But at the very least I want ongoing friendship, that is of course beyond just platonic. I'm becoming more and more accepting and understanding of the gay part of my bisexuality, and am really proud of it. But more than just having sex with men like I've been doing for many years, I want a deeper connection that touches the heart. I would like to have a relationship with a guy based on friendship and caring, so that the sexual intimacy we experience is more meaningful. To tell you the truth, I want a stronger and deeper connection to the gay part of me, because I think that is a wonderful part of me, a part that needs to be set free (I have repression issues, lol). It is this special PRIDE month that has inspired me to make this move.

Footstep40
Jun 5, 2021, 12:42 PM
Going downtown for the festivities, then the clothing free after pool party at a friend’s house. So, going to get drunk, get naked and get laid!

csreef
Jun 5, 2021, 5:17 PM
On 6/12 I'm going to Poughkeepsie to see the Pride March, or as it is referred to as the Maskerade!

http://www.dutchesspridecenter.org/pkgo-pride-2021.html

snowcrazee
Jun 30, 2021, 10:44 PM
Celebrated by combining my Seattle roots and upbringing with my the current culture around me of Las Vegas. The mandates dropped just enough just in time to go out and have a blast with trusted close friends!!!