PDA

View Full Version : Well. THAT was unexpected.

querty
May 24, 2021, 10:03 PM
My GF and I recently started experimenting with pegging. Lots of fun, and an erotic endeavor, but we are still figuring it out. She bought a really nice harness and of course a cock for it ("Mustang" she calls it). It's a little too big for me (yet) so I bought another smaller cock for her today. Brought it home and the wife was out. So I took it out, cleaned it, and started looking at it. Its a really nice Glass Cock, with just the right amount of veiny texture and a nice head (really life like). Glass is WAY better than other materials (with its own disadvantages of course) for its ability to slide

Then I started licking it, then sucking it. I really started to enjoy it. Then before I know it my clothes are off and I am on my knees and the balls of my feet hovering over it and riding it slowly, pausing, going deep, then shallow.

Out of no where I fucked myself for about half an hour.

Cleaned up and stowed everything in anticipation of this weekend at a kink party with the GF

Any other 'never saw that coming' stories out there?

dan.woodlawn
May 25, 2021, 10:28 AM
good for you ...I would say have fun, but it sounds like...

querty
May 25, 2021, 9:35 PM
good for you ...I would say have fun, but it sounds like...

Like I already did ?

csreef
May 25, 2021, 9:41 PM
Sounds like you had a good time! Thanks for sharing!

Fitdad
May 25, 2021, 10:38 PM
Off to a good start for sure. Yes, the glass ones can be tough to hold when the lube starts flowing lol.
How about a pic of your new toy?
And do tell about your kink party this weekend.