PDA

View Full Version : Your perfect sexy summer afternoon...

Fiddlestyx
May 23, 2021, 4:50 PM
I'll post some thoughts of my own at some point, but curious how you would spend a sultry, sexy summer afternoon if given your "druthers". Fantasy, past experience, anything you like...

Jozyxt
May 23, 2021, 10:10 PM
Playing in my bedroom with my wife and another guy. Ultimately he cums inside her. My wife sits on my face as I clean up the cum and he blows me. I cum while rimming my wife.

Jazminedress
May 23, 2021, 11:27 PM
summer dress, lunch on a good sized boat, a pinot grigio, a good looking girl in a bikini and her bi boyfriend

Fiddlestyx
May 23, 2021, 11:38 PM
summer dress, lunch on a good sized boat, a pinot grigio, a good looking girl in a bikini and her bi boyfriend
Sounds very summery and very fun to me!

Jazminedress
May 23, 2021, 11:39 PM
Sounds very summery and very fun to me!

awwwwww if only there was time and ability

Fiddlestyx
May 24, 2021, 12:41 AM
Ok, my turn I guess. This is a very old but very clear memory of a truly delightful day. Summer at my family's cottage on Georgian Bay, I'm 19 and my 17 year old girlfriend is at the cottage for the first week of August. The tough part is that both of my parents and prudish younger sister are also there for the duration, leading to massive sexual frustration.

After a couple of very rainy days doing puzzles and reading the skies cleared, we donned bathing suits (she had a bikini) and headed to the beach. We laid on the beach and basked for a bit, got the boat out and did a little water skiing and then decided it was time for a swim. By now we're not only hot, but "hot and bothered" in the extreme. We swam out to the point where we were up to our necks (quite a ways from shore) and started making out. It wasn't long before I had the bikini top unhooked and was fondling away with the odd dunk of my head for some nipple sucking. Of course I've had a severe hard-on the entire time and then my girlfriend had her hand in my bathing suit stroking me. Of course my hand was in her suit bottom by then as well and the whole lot "somehow" just came off. In spite of being in the water I could feel that my lassie was madly soaked from the inside as well so I lifted her up by her buttocks and slid her down on my painfully hard cock. Thrusting and bobbing with the resistance of the water was interesting as was trying to look nonchalant about it. Between having done without for a few days and kink of having my family and an assortment of friends on the beach the entire time the orgasms were incredibly powerful.

Eventually we decided we'd pushed our luck long enough and returned to our towels on the beach to sun and dry off for awhile, but the itch to be alone together soon returned, we picked up our towels and headed off for a walk down the beach. It quickly became clear that our watery escapade was only the first salvo (so to speak) and that our mutual itch needed some more scratching. We headed up a path away from the water and walked as deep into the forest as we could, laid down our towels and had another round including the oral foreplay we'd had to manage without earlier. By the time we got out of the woods and headed back to the cottage my girlfriend was having issues with cum running down her leg and had to make frequent use of her towel to blot it up.

BBQ dinner with my family followed (with a lot of surreptitious footsie under the table) and then back down to the beach again for a bonfire and some beer with a bunch of my friends - some making out included... by the time we got back to the cottage it was after midnight, but we were both still feeling lively and the itch had returned in a big way. Still, it was late and there were mosquitoes out there so we said goodnight and went to our sadly separate beds.

Not long afterward I heard my bedroom door open, my girlfriend sneak in and slip into bed with me. Now, you have to realize that my parents are sleeping in the bedroom on one side of us, my sister on the other, that there are only partitions in between the rooms (no ceilings) and my bed is ancient and really squeaky. The lady was already pre-soaked at the factory (so to speak) so I slid on top and into her. Glorious... but we couldn't move or we'd give ourselves away. So I murmured into her ear of the glory of everything I was feeling inside her, how amazing her breasts felt against my chest, got very creative in my descriptions. Between that and the kissing we had the most incredibly intense mutual orgasm without ever moving a muscle or making a sound.

By the end of the week we'd found a lot of other places and situations for our fun. Then there was the week spent at her family's cottage, but that's a topic for another day perhaps.

mikebicur
May 24, 2021, 12:24 PM
A secluded spot in the mountains with a bi couple or bi male, blanket spread out and having fun!!!!!

Fiddlestyx
May 24, 2021, 12:34 PM
A secluded spot in the mountains with a bi couple or bi male, blanket spread out and having fun!!!!!

My wife and I watched "The Sound of Music" recently and a very amusing image and accompanying scenario popped into my head that I won't elaborate on... A nice picnic with a good post(or pre!)prandial romp would be perfect!

Rvdude05
May 24, 2021, 1:08 PM
A warm summer afternoon, a few clouds in the sky, a warm breeze, a sweet cock pushing into my throat giving me a filling of man juice...

ClassicPaCpl
May 24, 2021, 1:55 PM
A warm summer day. Not to hot or sticky. Relaxing naked on a blanket enjoying the slight cool breeze over our bodies. then starting off with some light caressing, soft kisses, and then let our imagination run wild

Fiddlestyx
May 27, 2021, 12:46 PM
I'll toss another thought out there... the male friend I "play with" sometimes has a 32' sailboat. I've crewed for him a number of times and sex usually shows up at some point in any given sail. We've sailed just the two of us, but sometimes with a third. I like the idea of there being three, getting well out in the lake beyond sight range, the clothes coming off and the sun screen applied - to each other. Take turns with one at the tiller, another handling the sails and the third handling the cocks - rotate positions from time to time. Find a nice out-of-the-way spot to anchor and retreat to the cabin for some threesome fun including anal all around. After a day of good sailing and mutual ball-draining head to the pub for a nice meal and some beer. A woman who gets off of two guys pleasuring each other might be extra fun and something that hasn't happened yet.