PDA

View Full Version : I am Bisexual!

ClassicPaCpl
May 23, 2021, 12:58 PM
I love women! I adore them, I worship them. To me there is nothing sexier than a woman heavy set, or skinny, it doesnt matter. and Pussy is the greatest thing on gods green Earth.
That being said
I love cock! I am not attracted to men. I dont find men sexy. But I do love cocks
Im a bit odd though as I am not a size queen.. I prefer between 5 and 7 inches.. To me they are the perfect cocks! Cocks are hot and sexy and I just want to make love to them over and over... And I am not into the muscle guys. You average man, maybe a bit chubby is cool with me. I am 57 yrs old and honestly dont care for the younger people. I prefer closer to my age or older.
Weird Maybe but thats just me... Maybe Im too picky
My wife is also Bisexual, she love women and cocks too... Its nice that we can share that
Again. I love women. I love pussy and I love cocks
Just wanted to share
Thanks

BackyardShaman
May 23, 2021, 2:36 PM
I guess I’m odd too! I prefer a 5 to 7 inch cock to play with, actually enjoy a 4 inch one. We are very similar, pussy is my favorite too and I’m not attracted to men and definitely not muscle men, but I love cock.

cornholejoe
May 23, 2021, 3:45 PM
always like doing it with both men and women and always liked doing 3somes

csreef
May 23, 2021, 5:07 PM
I am happy that I have explored my Sexuality, and became Bisexual. .... After I accepted my new Sexuality, I am now more relaxed, and a lot more creative. Also as being Bisexual, it has given me the opportunity to have some incredible sex with some amazing people!

BiGuy97015
May 23, 2021, 5:12 PM
Same here. I LOVE women -- their curves, their soft skin....but I CRAVE cock. Love it's hardness, the way it fills me up and how it shoots its loads.

Jazminedress
May 23, 2021, 6:19 PM
I guess I’m odd too! I prefer a 5 to 7 inch cock to play with, actually enjoy a 4 inch one. We are very similar, pussy is my favorite too and I’m not attracted to men and definitely not muscle men, but I love cock.

you and me both

ClassicPaCpl
May 24, 2021, 1:47 PM
Well Thanks for the responses! Im glad I am not alone in my feelings

Willing2trybi
May 24, 2021, 4:13 PM
I feel the same way as the OP. I love women and my natural first instinct is strong attraction to the beauty of women. But I also find cock irresistible. I’m not interested in being in romantic LTR with a man, just the cock please. Only fooled around with a guy once but would love to try it again!

Joboo
May 25, 2021, 3:58 PM
Same here, I remember being so surprised how much I liked sucking my friends dick the first time. It was hard and soft at the same time. I like a thick seven inches or so, I was really aroused that his was bigger than mine. Also loved seeing my wife fucked by a bigger dick, it made me so excited. If she had known I was dying to suck his dick she would have stroked out. I’m a bit of a sub I guess.