PDA

View Full Version : Question for tops

tuckedboy
May 20, 2021, 9:14 PM
I'm a bisexual bottom. How do you feel when your bottom has interest in woman? Like do you prefer your bottoms to be exclusively attracted to male beings only?

Flypaper
May 21, 2021, 7:39 AM
I'm a bisexual bottom. How do you feel when your bottom has interest in woman? Like do you prefer your bottoms to be exclusively attracted to male beings only?

Im bisexual, so if the guy I am topping or who is sucking my cock also has an interest in women that is fine with me! Just don’t keep me from cumming, and then we can cuddle together and admire sexy women as we recover.:bibounce:

tuckedboy
May 21, 2021, 9:29 AM
Im bisexual, so if the guy I am topping or who is sucking my cock also has an interest in women that is fine with me! Just don’t keep me from cumming, and then we can cuddle together and admire sexy women as we recover.:bibounce:

While reading this I am hard already!

chongster
May 21, 2021, 10:03 AM
I have no problem with it, that's what Bisexual means. Sometimes when chatting I will ask if she knows you like men to fuck you and does she fuck you with a strap on or toy?

Fiddlestyx
May 21, 2021, 10:59 AM
I've never been with a guy who wasn't also into women and our mutual chat about them is a turn-on. The guy I've been playing with for the past three decades and I are both gently dominant outside the dynamic between the two of us (he with men, me with women) so the play is always interesting and variable. I'm the only guy he has allowed in his ass since he was a teen and I think that the fact that he craves that exclusively from me (and me from him) is a huge turn-on for us both. The occasional time we've added another guy he has always been sub and it was definitely more of a turn-on for my play partner than for me, not that I didn't enjoy it thoroughly. I think that the dynamic of two guys who are both quite into women and usually dominant opening their asses to each other is quite hot - even after all of those years.

cornholejoe
May 21, 2021, 1:47 PM
over the years i have done a lot of 3 somes with men and their wife and men with their girlfriends

redngoldpride
May 21, 2021, 2:43 PM
If the guy I am in has an interest or likes women that is great , I have been with couples many times(married or bf/gf) it's very hot for me some will go very femme in front of the ladies but even after the orgasm during the glowing content they vocally express the love that they have for the lady......awesome