PDA

View Full Version : Question for bottoms

chongster
May 19, 2021, 12:38 AM
I'm a top and I've fucked quite a few guys but for the most part we meet fuck and go our separate ways, not really a lot of talking about it. I would like to know what about being fucked turns you on the most. Is it a mental thing, a physical thing or both? I have only let one guy fuck me, it wasn't a bad thing but it really didn't do much for me either. He didn't cum until I was fucking him.
Is it a sensitive prostate? Is it a submissive thing? Don't get me wrong, I love bottoms and love to fuck them but would like to understand more and maybe I can be a better top.

Tight1-4u
May 19, 2021, 1:17 AM
chongster fo me it is a lot of things.. I am sub yes but that is only a small part of it.. I love being sub.. I live a very alpha roll in real life.. so being with another guy and giving him control is very erotic..I would say that the bulk of it for me is physical.. I love feeling a guys cock at my pussy hole..there is nothing more erotic than that moment just as his cock head has found my pussy opening and is there with slight pressure.. that moment just before he entered me.. the anticipation and excitement knowing that he is going to push it in me.. relaxing so he can slowly deliberately enter me.. feeling my pussy eagerly awaiting him to do so.. then it happens he starts to enter me.. feeling my pussy open up to accept his cock inside me.. feeling my body open up to allow his cock to enter me.. to feel his body pressing against me knowing he is all the way in me.. it takes my breath away makes me weak in the knees.. my pussy is a justing to him in me, the feeling of fullness..
then he starts fucking me.. it is amazing to feel him thrusting into me.. knowing that he is fucking me another guy as he would a girl.. knowing he is fucking me with primal desires to creat new life.. yes he is trying to get me pregnant.. weather he knows it or not.. then to feel his thrusts get harder and deeper and his breathing get deeper and his body start to stiffen up then with one huge thrust is cock swells up and he pumps his seed deep inside of me.. he gives me his most prestigious gift.. his seed!! It feel so amazing to know that I a guy got him horny hard and to cum in me that is very erotic!!!

tuckedboy
May 19, 2021, 1:33 AM
I love the feeling of being dominated and submissive to the man I admire. That's all I want from sex with men!

DD788Snipe
May 19, 2021, 2:15 AM
I love the feeling of being dominated and submissive to the man I admire. That's all I want from sex with men!

:thumbu::thumbu::thumbu::bigrin:

bithunder
May 19, 2021, 7:31 AM
I tend to be on the queer side of bi and so the best experiences I have had with tops include preliminaries of making out and body contact before penetration.

monaohio
May 19, 2021, 8:51 AM
i love being a bottom cause it makes me feel like how a woman feels getting fucked. i love getting fucked on my back spread eagle on a bed or in a sleeper of a big truck

chongster
May 19, 2021, 9:47 AM
That's a very good description. I like to at least start off with my guy on his back because I love to watch his face as my cock first goes inside him. Do you cum while getting fucked?
chongster fo me it is a lot of things.. I am sub yes but that is only a small part of it.. I love being sub.. I live a very alpha roll in real life.. so being with another guy and giving him control is very erotic..I would say that the bulk of it for me is physical.. I love feeling a guys cock at my pussy hole..there is nothing more erotic than that moment just as his cock head has found my pussy opening and is there with slight pressure.. that moment just before he entered me.. the anticipation and excitement knowing that he is going to push it in me.. relaxing so he can slowly deliberately enter me.. feeling my pussy eagerly awaiting him to do so.. then it happens he starts to enter me.. feeling my pussy open up to accept his cock inside me.. feeling my body open up to allow his cock to enter me.. to feel his body pressing against me knowing he is all the way in me.. it takes my breath away makes me weak in the knees.. my pussy is a justing to him in me, the feeling of fullness..
then he starts fucking me.. it is amazing to feel him thrusting into me.. knowing that he is fucking me another guy as he would a girl.. knowing he is fucking me with primal desires to creat new life.. yes he is trying to get me pregnant.. weather he knows it or not.. then to feel his thrusts get harder and deeper and his breathing get deeper and his body start to stiffen up then with one huge thrust is cock swells up and he pumps his seed deep inside of me.. he gives me his most prestigious gift.. his seed!! It feel so amazing to know that I a guy got him horny hard and to cum in me that is very erotic!!!

chongster
May 19, 2021, 9:51 AM
I tend to be on the queer side of bi and so the best experiences I have had with tops include preliminaries of making out and body contact before penetration.
I have only made out with one guy that I fucked, he is a CD and so much like a sexy young girl it was totally erotic

chongster
May 19, 2021, 9:53 AM
i love being a bottom cause it makes me feel like how a woman feels getting fucked. i love getting fucked on my back spread eagle on a bed or in a sleeper of a big truck
That's how I love to fuck, do you cum while getting fucked?

Jazminedress
May 19, 2021, 12:23 PM
pretty much everything tight1 said.......................for me, I would add in, The seduction power, the turning someone on, knowing Imade them cum, the feeling that they cant help themselves, they have to finish, probably why I dont do quickies, I enjoy the whole production, but then again, looking at me, that probably makes sense.

Yeah, the physical aspect is great, especially when they go down on me, but themental has to be there too

chongster
May 19, 2021, 11:59 PM
pretty much everything tight1 said.......................for me, I would add in, The seduction power, the turning someone on, knowing Imade them cum, the feeling that they cant help themselves, they have to finish, probably why I dont do quickies, I enjoy the whole production, but then again, looking at me, that probably makes sense.

Yeah, the physical aspect is great, especially when they go down on me, but themental has to be there too
I love to make my partner cum male or female but there has been a couple times when the guy I was with didn't cum, kind of disappointing when that happens.

bim49686
May 20, 2021, 8:13 PM
For me its knowing someone is enjoying themselves using me.I love being fucked good and giving oral, seeing their face and hearing their sounds while having fun. I like to think I give them what they want in getting off to the max. I don't need to cum myself if they had a good orgasm. Guess that makes me a sub to some degree.

chongster
May 21, 2021, 10:10 AM
For me its knowing someone is enjoying themselves using me.I love being fucked good and giving oral, seeing their face and hearing their sounds while having fun. I like to think I give them what they want in getting off to the max. I don't need to cum myself if they had a good orgasm. Guess that makes me a sub to some degree.
Do you relive the experience later and get yourself off? The first guy I ever fucked was on his back with me on top. He didn't cum while I was fucking him but after I got off he said don't take it out and jacked himself off while I was still inside him watching. That was hot

tommyswing
May 21, 2021, 2:07 PM
When I bottom I feel I'm being true to myself. foreplay is part of it, I love having my face cock slapped, and then being slowly mouth fucked. I get turned on by a take charge guy, he decides what position to fuck me in, spank me and call me names. If he's good at it, I begin to feel and act more feminine. I love being fucked by two guys at the same time, makes me feel so slutly. if my guy has a large cock, I know I'll wake up in a wonderful mood.

Tight1-4u
May 21, 2021, 4:25 PM
That's a very good description. I like to at least start off with my guy on his back because I love to watch his face as my cock first goes inside him. Do you cum while getting fucked?to add to this I love being with a semi aggressive guy.. someone that is going to be I charge and take charge.. to take the lead and put me in the positions he wants.. if he wants to kiss make out, then take the lead.. spank me pull my hair, call me slutty names.. the mental part is important too.. it makes the physical part so much more erotic.. I love when he is entering me to enable to look him in the eyes and see his expression as he can see mine.. I love it while fucking me he thrusts in full deep and you feel his full weight bearing down inside of me.. as he leans down to kiss me.. do I cum while being fucked??yes sometimes!! When you guy is good at what he doses.. there is nothing better than to being fucked so well that you cum..

Bi-Rõnin
May 23, 2021, 11:17 AM
Its both for me, the physical pleasure is unbeatable and the mental aspect that i have someone inside of me. I'm giving myself to him and he's getting pleasure from being in me. He's going to orgasm because my body is taking him and he's in complete control. All i can do is accept it

Nudirection
May 28, 2021, 12:40 PM
Chongster your description was perfect..left me so aroused and full of desire...

Nudirection
May 28, 2021, 12:43 PM
Oops I just realized the posts were by Tight1-4U..apologies to you both. The sentiments are unchanged though :)

bnicks122016
May 29, 2021, 11:24 AM
For me it’s the submission, so mostly mental. I love being in my back looking up at him as he enters me. Same reason I like to be on my knees looking up ata guy while I blow him. I almost always cum while getting fucked

CdnBadBoy
May 29, 2021, 2:01 PM
I used to assume it was the prostate, but then I had mine removed (cancer) and I still love it in the ass. It's the nerve endings around the anus that provide the pleasure. I love dirty talk during any sex, but I like the power dynamic to be relatively even, probably because I'm a masculine male in day-to-day life and am generally dominant in sex with females and in social situations. So I guess that's called a power bottom. When playing with guys, I know lots of them want to fuck me because I'm in good shape, which is a turn on. I also get off on deciding which of the horny cocks get to use me. I cum really hard with a cock in my ass, but have to cum from jerking. Usually, I let the guy finish (but don't let other guys cum in me), and then get off. Sometimes I get another guy to suck me or fuck a guy and cum in him. I get off on being dominant with other bottoms, slapping their asses, pulling their hair, calling them names and making them clean my cock after I unload in them. All in good fun.

KDaddy23
May 29, 2021, 3:52 PM
It's a physical thing as well as a mental one. It's also one of those things that since so many people say it's a terribly nasty thing to do, um, well, hmm, that must mean it's really fun. Growing up, fucking a guy's ass and being fucked was just part of the whole deal and you either liked it or you didn't. Growing up, I didn't know anything about a prostate gland but what I did know was that it felt good to have a guy stick his dick in my ass and fuck me until he shot his load (and if he had one to shoot). I liked being face down and having a guy on top of me humping away even though it also felt kinda weird to have a guy doing to me what I'd do to girls. I'm not what anyone would call a submissive kind of guy and being fucked doesn't have that much of an "emotional" impact on me other than it feels good to be screwed and creamed. I know about the prostate involvement which just explains why it would feel good but kinda weird at the same time.

It feels deliciously "nasty and dirty" knowing that a guy has his dick in my ass and "trying to get me pregnant..." but I don't have any illusions about it or ascribe anything to it other than what it really is. Not everyone gets to fuck me these days but when I want to be fucked, I get fucked and enjoy every moment of it... because that's the whole friggin' point.

Footstep40
May 30, 2021, 8:09 PM
No idea..tbh, it feels amazing and just natural to me. It’s my preferred way of having sex.

SilkyHoseLover
May 31, 2021, 7:16 AM
For me it?s the submission, so mostly mental. I love being in my back looking up at him as he enters me. Same reason I like to be on my knees looking up ata guy while I blow him.

I feel much the same way, although I'll substitute the word 'feminine' in the place of 'submission'. I love assuming the traditional female positions and roles during the activities you've described -- my mind plays some delightful psychological tricks on me when I'm experiencing those things!

I don't really see it as being submissive, but fully understand those who feel that way. For me, it's kind of empowering, but power trips aren't really my focus.

chongster
Jun 1, 2021, 9:39 AM
Thanks guys, lots of good answers here and I would like to here more.

CTmale50
Jun 1, 2021, 10:23 PM
For me, it's a prostate thing. It's a turn on to know that the cock I have in my ass is making the other guy feel good. And to have him cum in my ass gives him the ultimate rush and I gave him that. Just the feel of a cock sliding in and out is such a good feeling.

grover
Jun 2, 2021, 10:21 AM
I love being filled. I love the feeling of a big cock moving around inside me. Take your time baby I want it to last. AND I love the feeling of my just fucked asshole, loose and leaking cum. Call it submissive if you want but I call it letting go and letting your body be used. I found myself in the center of several cluster fucks in my youth, and being fucked over and over again made my knees weak. It isn't even so much the fuck sometimes but the delicious feeling after. The afterglow of sex is different on the receiving end. For me, I want to purr. I begin to get a glimpse of how women must feel after sex. I'll do top and I love it. I do my girlfriends ass all the time. But when I pull down some guy's pants and he has a big cock, I immediately want it in my ass. If he wants some oral, fine. If he wants it in the ass, fine by me but sooner or later I'm gonna want it in my ass.

JeffT
Jun 5, 2021, 10:25 AM
I think it's both physical and mental. I'm a total submissive bottom. I can indulge my feminine instincts by submitting and surrendering as I'm penetrated and I can feel his wonderful warm cum flooding inside me.

Agoofball
Jun 6, 2021, 1:54 AM
I absolutely agree! .... and the feeling of being filled by another man's cock.....

I think it's both physical and mental. I'm a total submissive bottom. I can indulge my feminine instincts by submitting and surrendering as I'm penetrated and I can feel his wonderful warm cum flooding inside me.

Warmnsalty
Jun 6, 2021, 8:57 AM
For me, it's totally a submissive thing. I LOVE feeling like a slut, just there for the other guys pleasure. My wife doesn't like seeing me be submissive and has watched me bottom but doesn't enjoy it. So when I get the chance to fully submit to a guy it's awesome. I don't get any real pleasure from getting fucked, it's not uncomfortable at all just no fireworks from prostrate stimulation. But MAN, feeling a guy slide into my hole and feeling that hard cock go in and out it what it's all about. LOVE taking dick doggy, head down, ass up and just being used. Hearing a good moan as he cums is icing on the cake.

Tight1-4u
Jun 6, 2021, 1:57 PM
I do cum while being fucked if my guy fucked me good.. it mostly depended on him.. long and deep dose it for me.. it builds up from deep with in me..takes a while but when my guy makes me cum it is mind blowing..

hung4you
Jun 12, 2021, 9:14 AM
Well for me its knowing that I can make a man hard and want my ass and mouth. Fortunately I have a secret friend whom I share lots of sexual play time. Mostly it just mutual sucking and swallowing, but when he wants to fuck I am always willing to accept the challenge, his cock has plowed my ass many times and it never gets old, watching the pure pleasure on is face as he dumps his load deep into my ass. Sometimes he spends the night and fucks me a couple of times before bed and in the morning.

Neonaught
Jun 13, 2021, 8:16 AM
I totally understand Tight. When I make my bottom cum it's very satisfying for me. A definite sign of a job well-done.

I do cum while being fucked if my guy fucked me good.. it mostly depended on him.. long and deep dose it for me.. it builds up from deep with in me..takes a while but when my guy makes me cum it is mind blowing..

stonebow
Jun 13, 2021, 10:52 AM
While I have topped guys and enjoyed it, I can't quite relate to guys who ONLY top. I love tops and am glad they exist...especially the patient and considerate ones who make a bottom feel appreciated. For me though the whole reason for getting with a guy is his dick.....the one thing no woman can give me. Oh sure, there is the strap-on option but it's hardly a suitable substitute. A dildo can't feel anything and I can't suck a load from it. Why is that important?....because while it definitely feels good to have a cock in my ass, a large part of the thrill is also in knowing a man is getting pleasure form my body. So in answer to your question, Chongster....yes it is both physical and mental. And kudos to you for wanting to become a better top.

Durtyburd
Jun 14, 2021, 6:48 PM

That?s what I want to experience too! When I?m ready to have my first sexual encounter with a guy, I will be a bottom.

chongster
Jun 18, 2021, 9:09 AM
While I have topped guys and enjoyed it, I can't quite relate to guys who ONLY top. I love tops and am glad they exist...especially the patient and considerate ones who make a bottom feel appreciated. For me though the whole reason for getting with a guy is his dick.....the one thing no woman can give me. Oh sure, there is the strap-on option but it's hardly a suitable substitute. A dildo can't feel anything and I can't suck a load from it. Why is that important?....because while it definitely feels good to have a cock in my ass, a large part of the thrill is also in knowing a man is getting pleasure form my body. So in answer to your question, Chongster....yes it is both physical and mental. And kudos to you for wanting to become a better top.

The reason I only top is because I bottomed once and didn't really care for it much, didn't hurt but really didn't do much for me either. Funny though, I had a girlfriend for awhile who liked to use toys on my ass while blowing me and would also use a strap on and fuck me while I jacked off. That was a huge turn on at the time.

stonebow
Jun 18, 2021, 10:36 PM
The reason I only top is because I bottomed once and didn't really care for it much, didn't hurt but really didn't do much for me either. Funny though, I had a girlfriend for awhile who liked to use toys on my ass while blowing me and would also use a strap on and fuck me while I jacked off. That was a huge turn on at the time.

You only bottomed once? Personally, I think the old saw "I'll try anything once...twice if I like it." has got it backwards. I feel that if you try something once and it don't LOVE it, you need to try it again to be sure it wasn't just a case of bad chemistry, poor technique, wrong atmosphere, etc. I think once is not a fair trial. Try it again...maybe it was just a matter of not being with the right top?

RisingBi
Jun 21, 2021, 6:26 AM
You only bottomed once? Personally, I think the old saw "I'll try anything once...twice if I like it." has got it backwards. I feel that if you try something once and it don't LOVE it, you need to try it again to be sure it wasn't just a case of bad chemistry, poor technique, wrong atmosphere, etc. I think once is not a fair trial. Try it again...maybe it was just a matter of not being with the right top?
I agree. Even with just oral with a guy, I find that chemistry between us really makes a difference. Sometimes I feel nothing with the guy that I'm naked with, sucking each other's cocks, but with no passion. And other times the chemistry is just right, and it's just out of this world awesome. Why wouldn't it be the same with bottoming?

StevenUnlit
Jun 22, 2021, 11:04 AM
The World Bank said it could not help El Salvador's authorities with the adoption of bitcoin due to the environmental impact of cryptocurrency mining and transparency concerns. Reported by Reuters. The bank noted that the El Salvadorian authorities did indeed ask for help. Subscribe to LIGA. Facebook Business: Top Business News “We are committed to helping El Salvador in a variety of ways, including by participating in the transparency of currencies and regulatory processes,” said a World Bank official. El Salvador this month became the first country to accept Bitcoin as legal tender. President Naib Bukele proposed to legalize cryptocurrency. He believes that such a step will help citizens of the country living outside its borders to make transfers to their families. It is noted that such a step could affect the billion-dollar program of El Salvador with the International Monetary Fund.