PDA

View Full Version : Sex With Transvestites

Cumseeker
May 18, 2021, 6:51 PM
For three or four years after breaking up with a girlfriend and right after my wife was struck down and I was made her caretaker I filled the sex gap with crossdressing, jacking off, using dildoes in my ass, and ocasionally connecting with a bi man. I loved the dressing, and when I had time, putting on make-up and getting fucked that way or jacking off that way. I'd dearly love to meet another man with the same inclinations so that we could alternate or act out being two lesbians together. Dressed that way I love to kiss deep tongue probing kisses and kiss and fondle all over my partner's body, getting the same in return. At my age of 83 it is hard enough just finding a partner who will let me suck him off, let alone take his cock and cum up my hungry ass. I sure wish I could find a man of any age who would enjoy being a girl with me again!

Cumseeker, southwest of Indy a few miles . . .

SlowNEZ
May 19, 2021, 7:41 AM
For three or four years after breaking up with a girlfriend and right after my wife was struck down and I was made her caretaker I filled the sex gap with crossdressing, jacking off, using dildoes in my ass, and ocasionally connecting with a bi man. I loved the dressing, and when I had time, putting on make-up and getting fucked that way or jacking off that way. I'd dearly love to meet another man with the same inclinations so that we could alternate or act out being two lesbians together. Dressed that way I love to kiss deep tongue probing kisses and kiss and fondle all over my partner's body, getting the same in return. At my age of 83 it is hard enough just finding a partner who will let me suck him off, let alone take his cock and cum up my hungry ass. I sure wish I could find a man of any age who would enjoy being a girl with me again!

Cumseeker, southwest of Indy a few miles . . .

If I lived near Indy, I?d ask to have a closet in your house for my female attire. We?d have a grand time dressing and cavorting together as two women with something extra.

69luvr
May 19, 2021, 11:21 AM
I luv to suck pretty cross dressers

tenni
May 19, 2021, 4:54 PM
Cumseeker

Do you see yourself as a trans woman or a cross dresser man?