PDA

View Full Version : Just Bought My First Pair of Panties.

Cum1st
May 9, 2021, 4:56 AM
I don't own any other under pants except long thermals for cold weather. Bibs commando is all I've worn for most of my life.

I expect to wear the panties while hiking/exploring the local state forest. Their in my backpack. I seldom see anyone where I go, and never come across anybody in the woods on night hikes. Sometimes the scent of a camp fire is in the air, but not often.

The panties are black bikini style in slippery material, and tight. Hoping I can rub one off through the sides of the bibs. It's also about time for a butt plug.

Hoping this will add a pleasant new dimension to disappearing into the forest.

Tip: Long thermals make a great scarf. Light weight, easy on the skin, the crotch to waist provides warmth and wind protection to the upper back, and the dangling legs below the knot are handy for a runny nose.

Jazminedress
May 9, 2021, 11:48 AM
I don't own any other under pants except long thermals for cold weather. Bibs commando is all I've worn for most of my life.

I expect to wear the panties while hiking/exploring the local state forest. Their in my backpack. I seldom see anyone where I go, and never come across anybody in the woods on night hikes. Sometimes the scent of a camp fire is in the air, but not often.

The panties are black bikini style in slippery material, and tight. Hoping I can rub one off through the sides of the bibs. It's also about time for a butt plug.

Hoping this will add a pleasant new dimension to disappearing into the forest.

Tip: Long thermals make a great scarf. Light weight, easy on the skin, the crotch to waist provides warmth and wind protection to the upper back, and the dangling legs below the knot are handy for a runny nose.

it can get addicting

Lil Miss Understood
May 9, 2021, 8:12 PM
...and so the journey down the proverbial rabbit hole begins. all it takes is that one pair and you could be hooked. it has become a lifestyle by choice. I now wear lingerie 24/7 and never want to stop. it's a great feeling...

csreef
May 9, 2021, 8:52 PM
It is always a rush when you explore something you've wanted. . . It is an even greater rush when you like it!!!! Keep us posted!