PDA

View Full Version : I crave being desired by a man

Durtyburd
Apr 25, 2021, 8:32 PM
I was confused for a while but I’m realizing (this community has helped a lot) that I probably just fall on the spectrum of sexuality somewhere near bisexuality. I love the idea of a man desiring my body - I’ve got a big, nice butt that’s probably fun to play with (maybe I’d be a bottom when I’m ready?) - in a way that I’ve never experienced from a woman. It really turns me on. I’m also pretty curious about playing with a guy’s D but I’m also super nervous about all of it.

Does anyone else relate to any of this?

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 26, 2021, 8:27 AM
It's always fun and flattering - for me, anyway - to know that anyone, male or female, finds me sexually attractive. That's especially the case as I've grown older and allowed my long-suppressed inner female to float towards the surface. I'm fortunate to get attention at age 70 that I haven't had for most of my life. I know that I'm a limited-appeal, niche choice, but there are some who are very attracted to what I have to offer, and it's damned exciting!

Wishing you the best. Be confident and realize that you're not defined by the sexual activities you enjoy. You'll be the same person you were before trying something different. (Hopefully, you're a good person, because if you're an asshole, you'll still be an asshole afterward! :bigrin:)

KDaddy23
Apr 26, 2021, 4:16 PM
Yeah... it's always flattering when someone finds me sexually attractive and having a guy looking at me like I'm something good to eat doesn't change how flattering it is... but I don't crave that kind of attention; if I get it, fine but if I don't, it's no big deal. If a guy is giving me that look or telling me how handsome I am and all that stuff, it's not difficult to know what's on his mind and, again, it's flattering at the least and I just learned to accept it and not give it a whole lot of weight. But like everyone, I like being desired - I just understand that not everyone finds me desirable and I'm okay with that.

Nagisa
Apr 26, 2021, 4:23 PM
Tastes are different, so you will find somebody which will love your body for 100%

DirkMc
Apr 26, 2021, 6:57 PM
Durtyburd I totally get it. Seeing a rock hard cock and knowing that it’s literally throbbing with desire for ME is so hot. Also knowing the pleasure that sex gives, and knowing that I can cause someone else to feel that, is really erotic.

Oh and if your profile pic is any indication, yours is an ass I’d love to play with ;-)

GayGuy04
Apr 26, 2021, 7:02 PM
Well knowing that a man can pleasure you better that's a good thing

jimwantstochat
Apr 27, 2021, 9:53 AM
I've never had another man before, so this is all new and arousing at the same time,,, lol
I am a senior man who has been often curious what it was like in finding another man at my age performing oral together. Since my youth I've had chances to act upon it-however ,in those days that was taboo' so I felt I'd better not even go there' sure didn't want family knowing about me at all. I've been married over 35 yrs now' wife has health issues' So guess who's looking now? I'd love to be able to find someone my age that's like myself to where we could get to know each other better' then gradually move forward in meeting. Looking for locals or close by would be great' where it'd be so convenient for both. Not ever trying this yet' I can't help but feel aroused to what I've found on the internet. > my email > jimwantstochat@protonmail.com

By the way, I'm only interested in oral sex,,,, I think the mouth is one of the most sensual organs' endowed with sensitive nerve endings.So not trying oral yet on another man just from the warmth of my breath and tongue would target his erogenous zones with effortless ease. I know I could give him a feeling of ultimate joy of release, where I could finally satisfy him/myself' tasting a man for the first time. Being a senior' always thinking of doing this for so many years , I do hope I get my wish with the right man on here. I hope I do hear from you again, photos etc would be awesome as well. jim

Durtyburd
Apr 27, 2021, 6:47 PM
Thanks, that sounds fun :)

Durtyburd
Apr 27, 2021, 6:49 PM
Durtyburd I totally get it. Seeing a rock hard cock and knowing that it’s literally throbbing with desire for ME is so hot. Also knowing the pleasure that sex gives, and knowing that I can cause someone else to feel that, is really erotic.

Oh and if your profile pic is any indication, yours is an ass I’d love to play with ;-)

thanks, that sounds fun :)

csreef
Apr 27, 2021, 10:37 PM
In 2003 when I decided to explore my Bisexuality, I was so hungry for a man to put his hands on me.

Enjoy the journey on your new found sexuality!

jimwantstochat
Apr 28, 2021, 11:29 AM
I'm the same way also,,,, nervous but still very interested in trying it' with the right person anyway',,,, From what I've read,,,, where oral between two men,,,, would be so great' once each of them paired up' I think the mouth is one of the most sensual organs' endowed with sensitive nerve endings .So not trying oral yet on another man just from the warmth of my breath and tongue would target his erogenous zones with effortless ease. I know after reading up about doing oral' I know I could give him a feeling of ultimate joy of release, where I could finally satisfy him/myself' tasting a man for the first time. Being a senior' always thinking of doing this for so many years , I do hope I get my wish with the right man on here. I hope I do hear from you again, photos would be awesome as well. I'd love to hear from those who are like I am,,,, pls write me ok? jimwantstochat@protonmail.com

Jozyxt
May 1, 2021, 12:11 PM
I like having guys that think I am hot enough to suk on my cock and let me suck on theirs. I don't care if they take the lead or are passive as I enjoy both. A guy that want to position me is fine but not be very aggressive about it. On the other hand, I like to provide some tension to subs.

What I really would like is a guy that can talk about what he wants. I like the intimacy of talking about what I and another want to be the most rewarding.

Jazminedress
May 1, 2021, 3:40 PM
I enjoy the power, yes, I will admit it. Yeah I know it may sound arrogant, manipulative, self centered what ever.

But, when I am standing next to a man, and I know he is getting aroused, there is a feeling of power that gets me worked up. And I know me, I know I play the game, the gentle touching on his arm, the accidental brushing up against him. And if he smells clean, I get even more worked up. I don't mean clean like Polo poured all over him, like fresh soap clean.

The few times I have been to bars, if I see someone look at me, I have purposely "accidently" brushed against them when walking by, it's just a little thrill

When with a guy

I can't help myself, I will start doing things and looking at him at crotch level and do more and more to get him aroused. Some guys who want to get right to it get annoyed, but I like the slow running my fingernail on their thighs, making them wait, not touching any naughty bits but everything around, watching them get harder and harder.

One of my most satisfying encounters..................I spent like 15 minutes on my knees, blowing on his cock every now and then, licking the inside of his thighs, but never ever laying hands or lips to it.

I could see his breathing getting heavier, a little contortion in the face, so I knew he was really worked up. Then I just suddenly went down on him as far as I could go, no warning, licking or anything, just sudden swallowing.

He came in around 7 seconds. while I didn't get any physical satisfaction, the being desired and wanted that much was a super turn on, I haven;t had that strong a reaction since

BackyardShaman
May 1, 2021, 4:32 PM
I can relate to this, way before I did anything bi sexual I realized bi and gay guys were eyeing my butt, which is round and pretty. It turned me on to feel the eyes on me and still does, also I enjoy pleasuring guys with my mouth and full soft lips.

rukiddingme
May 1, 2021, 9:13 PM
I think everyone wants to be desired guy or girl. But I agree with durtyburd, I want the same. The way one looks at you, the touch, the attention to your responces, closing in for intimate kiss and body contact as the passionate builds to lust.