PDA

View Full Version : How to have a bi mmf threesome as a young man?

RagingBisexual8501
Apr 23, 2021, 7:11 PM
Hello everyone. I'm a young guy in my 20s and really want to have a bisexual threesome with another younger (18-30) guy and chick at the same time. Does anyone know how I would go about this?

I am currently working right now and am thinking maybe some kind of hookup app? Not sure which one would be best for this kind of thing though. Appreciate any advice/input.

Also, as a continuation question, any advice on how I would get into a bisexual orgy?

Jazminedress
Apr 23, 2021, 11:55 PM
well, a married couple is always a good start

Likesthemboth
Apr 24, 2021, 7:33 AM
Well..I have been fortunate enough to have been in several long term relationships with couples and also as part of a M/F couple.
I would say one of the lifestyle sites would be a great place to start. Do some research to see which site is most population in your part of the country. Always remember when dealing with couples be respectful this will help you more than I can say.
SDC, Swinglifestyle and Cassidy are the biggest ones there may be others as well. Good luck.

jeeper
Apr 24, 2021, 9:03 AM
How do i find people from Nebraska? Do you have state listings?

Cumseeker
Apr 24, 2021, 3:40 PM
If you're from California you're bound to have local bars where couples willing to go three will be found.

Dy-No-Myte
Apr 24, 2021, 4:34 PM
My wife and I are often on the lookout for a young hung guy to join us.

Cum1st
Apr 25, 2021, 9:16 AM
Why do so many put an upper age limit on people they will fuck with? It seems counter productive.

As far as getting into a couple's private space it would help if she was attracted to you.

A while ago, before Covid a couple I knew made it overtly clear they wanted me. She wouldn't be considered particularly attractive, but that didn't bother me in the least. It never has. Willingness has a much stronger attraction here. What nixed it was her manipulative, controlling, personality.

Being pretty much sexually uninhibited and his hints indicating they were also, there would have been lots of mind blowing sex for all, but the price was too high. I'm not all the way out.

jem_is_bi
Apr 25, 2021, 12:02 PM
How do i find people from Nebraska? Do you have state listings?

Move to California? It seems they are hanging out in bars there.

mr bill
Apr 25, 2021, 12:33 PM
not since i was married

RagingBisexual8501
Apr 25, 2021, 9:42 PM
A shame you live in New York. Would love to meet up with you guys lol.