PDA

View Full Version : Anal tag team question

BackyardShaman
Apr 23, 2021, 5:12 PM
Hypothetically you’re gonna bottom for two guys, one has a short but very wide penis, the other has a very long but slender penis. You get to choose who goes first in your ass, which one do you let take you first?

KDaddy23
Apr 23, 2021, 5:24 PM
Flip a coin? Eenie, meening, minie, moe? First come, first served? Does it really matter as long as you get a dick in your ass? Got a favorite or preference?

Cynthia_CD
Apr 23, 2021, 5:54 PM
I honestly don't care as long as I am getting some, guess they can decide.

Jazminedress
Apr 23, 2021, 6:16 PM
slender first

gmansam
Apr 23, 2021, 8:24 PM
Slender first for me too. It's been about 20yrs. since I've enjoyed that feeling.

Tight1-4u
Apr 23, 2021, 9:26 PM
ok there is a real reason for my answer.. first off it is about pleasure.. both yours and theirs.. I am tight my pussy is tight.. so I would pick the slim one first he will feel my pussy being tight.. guys love that.. then the thick one will feel the same when he opened me up to his thickness.. now for you and me it feels so amazing to be full.. you will feel that with both as they fill you and stretch you to fit their cocks.. after that when they start swooping places your pussy will be ready for both and then they are just icing up your insides.. that is amazing too

BackyardShaman
Apr 24, 2021, 2:08 PM
Yep! Me too! The width is more challenging for me

cornholejoe
Apr 24, 2021, 7:13 PM
either one dont matter to me

rukiddingme
Apr 24, 2021, 8:50 PM
I'd go very long but slender, only because my experience recently is a thrusting vibrator, and it is a bit to wide, when aroused love the length

SlowNEZ
Apr 24, 2021, 10:12 PM
This anal virgin had better start with slender .... and even then, with plenty of lube.

BackyardShaman
Apr 26, 2021, 3:40 PM
This anal virgin had better start with slender .... and even then, with plenty of lube.
Definitely, in my opinion anyway, it’s easier to take than the width. Plenty of lube, slow and easy.

Nagisa
Apr 26, 2021, 4:25 PM
That's a nice question, I guess I'll chose one with a long penis first.

BackyardShaman
Apr 28, 2021, 5:50 PM
Thanks! Same here the width is more a challenge to me than the length. I have 2 friends like this that I let double tag me a couple years back and that’s the order I took them in.