PDA

View Full Version : Preferences, cut-uncut, huge, thick, thin!

Rvdude05
Apr 20, 2021, 2:47 PM
Just curious, what are your preferences? Do you enjoy a cut cock or an uncut? Do you enjoy sucking a huge cock, versus medium, small? Do you like thick cock or thin?
Myself, I enjoy cut cock, medium size, but will suck all... medium cock is a favorite, but I never turn any away... Happy cocksucker, here.....

Dy-No-Myte
Apr 20, 2021, 2:54 PM
I enjoy them all. I prefer; Uncut, big and thick.

I like playing with the foreskin with my lips and tongue. I love having my mouth and ass filled and stretched.

bi-curious24M
Apr 20, 2021, 4:42 PM
I love all shapes and sizes. My favorite is when it has a hook to it with hella uncut foreskin ��

ClassicPaCpl
Apr 20, 2021, 8:10 PM
Me personally...
I enjoy cut
between 5 to 7 ".
nice thickness.
Not to much into the really big cocks but thats me

Tight1-4u
Apr 21, 2021, 12:58 AM
me personally I love them all.. as for sucking only I do lean toward cut as the head is right there to go for.. but for sex which I am mostly into both cut and uncut work great.. now sex I lean more towards larger thicker cock.. as it fills me up stretches me out.. there is no better feeling than to be so full you can feel every inch of it.. feel him deep inside you.. depending on how long the cock is so times feels like it is in your stomach.. you feel so empty when he is done.. I love feeling a cock deep in my pussy!!

twilde1952
Apr 21, 2021, 8:55 AM
Yes! big, hard, cut cock would be nice but any clean cock just as good. It's been too long since I've had the opportunity to suck cock too bad. sob!

Waylon
Apr 21, 2021, 9:14 AM
I prefer cut with a nice bulbous helmet head, neatly manscaped and 7 to 8 inches long with reasonable girth.

mr bill
Apr 21, 2021, 9:38 AM
i want a thin to take my virgin a**57417

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 21, 2021, 3:10 PM
This is about the nicest picture I've seen you post, mr bill. I like the hair piece, and the luminance is low enough that your fake boobs blend with the color of your chest and make for a pleasant feminine appearance. Congratulations -- bet it makes you feel sexy!

As to the thread topic: I don't have a great deal of experience. Never had an uncut one, but I admit that I don't find the foreskin covering the head to be attractive. No offense intended to those who feel otherwise. Just a preference... With respect to size, I'll take an average one 5-1/2" (real measurement, not 'estimate') to maybe 7". Medium thickness/circumference. I want it to be slim enough that I can get it into my throat, primarily. Or in my ass, if he's so-inclined.

cornholejoe
Apr 21, 2021, 3:27 PM
like them all but a 7 is what i like best

Goodtimeoralguy
Apr 22, 2021, 12:20 PM
I like them all, never saw a cock I didn’t want to suck.

Chester1954
Apr 22, 2021, 10:24 PM
I prefer cut, over 5", on the thick side

gmansam
Apr 22, 2021, 11:30 PM
I prefer an average cut cock like mine, but I've sucked some great uncut cocks and enjoyed them as well. I did suck off a really huge one, but it was difficult. After he came he took out his dentures and finished me off - it was great.

Warmnsalty
Apr 23, 2021, 7:09 AM
I always tell a guy, I don't care how big his cock is, I'm more interested in how big his load is. I'm a cum slut, LOVE swallowing as much cum as I can get.
But to answer the question, cut dick, 6" or bigger, hair has to HAS to be trimmed. ;)

Oral-Giver
Apr 23, 2021, 1:46 PM
Love them all.. but do prefer 7" - 8" uncut so I can get my tongue under the foreskin, because this drives you wild.. and do like them pretty fat too..with big low hanging shaved balls..

BackyardShaman
Apr 23, 2021, 5:02 PM
4 inches or so, kind of thick cut, but if I like the guy I’ll accommodate any size and shape.

UncutUndercover
Apr 24, 2021, 12:43 AM
I like both cut and uncut about 6-8". If I had a preference it would be uncut. But I am a bit biased :p

Cumseeker
Apr 24, 2021, 3:35 PM
I used to think uncut cocks were ugly and preferred a cut cock but now I don't care at all. You can pull that foreskin back and not know the difference anyway. The main thing is taste, excitement, feeling feminine, giving pleasure, and then getting that reward of cum, complete with a surge of womanly feeling! That's for me, anwyay.

azirish
Apr 24, 2021, 5:24 PM
Thick and cut approx 5 to 6 inches with a big mushroom head are my favorite.:)

Timmyy9966
May 5, 2021, 3:42 PM
7 inches thick uncut with lotsa foreskin

JeffT
May 6, 2021, 8:38 AM
I prefer cut, about 6 - 6 1/2 in., not too thick and definitely shaved smooth.