PDA

View Full Version : Rub myself raw again now what?

1972chaos
Apr 20, 2021, 2:11 PM
I hate it when I master-bate and edge long enough to make my sick sore. You’d think I’d leave it alone after that for a bit, but it’s hard to do. Some days I get so horny I’ll beat it a few times, sometimes so much that is sore to tough and my ample balls ache. I want to paw off again today, but I’m sure it’s gonna be worse from yesterday’s session and Saturday's session.
What do you do to stave off rubbing another out when you’re sore? Do you just give in and hope for the best?
am I the only one who gets so insatiable?

cbxer66
Apr 20, 2021, 2:53 PM
I don't get sore. I use a good quality lubricant and have never had a sore dick, even if I rub one out two or three times a day for days on end. I don't get much enjoyment out of doing so without any kind of lubricant.

Below is what I use. It also smells and appears just like it's name.

https://store.adam4adam.com/collections/enhancement-lubes/products/8-5oz-jizz-cum-scented-lube

KDaddy23
Apr 20, 2021, 5:18 PM
I'm thinking that a good lube and reapplying it as needed is the key to not rubbing the skin off of your dick. It's almost "common sense" to know that if you want to rub one out and your dick is quite sore, leave it alone until it stops being sore and, yes, I do understand that this might be easier said than done. Pain tells you two things: One, you're still alive and, two, there's something wrong. I'm reminded of a very old joke where a man goes to the doctor and tells him, "Doctor, my arm hurts like crazy when I do this!" and the doctor tells him, "Well, stop doing that!" Methinks you're gonna (1) get some much better lube, (2) give some thought about your edging techniques and (3) have a conversation with yourself and coming to terms that when you do it and it's causing you pain, you might want to take some time between sessions to let things settle down and no matter how much you need to get yourself off. I'm thinking that the last thing you'd want to do is injure yourself and to the point where you could cause some permanent damage and/or wind up with the skin of your cock being scarred, developing scar tissue and, really, getting tired of making your dick sore to begin with.

Jazminedress
Apr 20, 2021, 8:39 PM
get a fleshlight

cbxer66
Apr 21, 2021, 11:15 AM
get a fleshlight

Maybe four or five, or more. They are all so different. No two feel alike. I have five myself. They all have a different "texture", and yes, you can tell the difference. One of them, my black case Flight, is what I refer to a a premature ejaculation device. It's so damn good, it's impossible not to go through to the end in a few minutes. But, I do use my hand on myself for a while before going to it. So by the time I am using it, I'm ready to bust a nut.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 21, 2021, 2:57 PM
I've rubbed myself a little raw a time or two, but it's not been a frequent thing. I rarely use a lubricant or some type of toy, like a fleshlight. (don't have one, in fact) I have a couple of Tenga eggs, which came as freebies with some other sex toy order, and I've used those a few times, with lube.

What works to keep from 'bating too much is nature's great solution: I got older...

GayGuy04
Apr 21, 2021, 7:12 PM
I've got off a few times where my skin around my dick would get little sore and it would hurt little get off so I probably waited until it heeled up then I do it

Rvdude05
Jun 23, 2021, 12:56 PM
Ya need a good cocksucker! One that's easy on that cock, it won't get sore, and will feel much better afterwards. Warm lips will sink your ship.....��

twilson22001
Jun 23, 2021, 6:17 PM
Been there, done that! Was out of town a few weeks back and wasn't able to bate. Had the house to myself when I got home and wanked myself silly. Edged and came so hard that first session that I swear i'd been kicked in the balls. Haven't shot that much cum that far in ages....covered my face. Think I ended up jerking off 6 or 7 times in 36 hours or so. Loved it!

Neonaught
Jun 24, 2021, 9:34 AM
Maybe four or five, or more. They are all so different. No two feel alike. I have five myself. They all have a different "texture", and yes, you can tell the difference. One of them, my black case Flight, is what I refer to a a premature ejaculation device. It's so damn good, it's impossible not to go through to the end in a few minutes. But, I do use my hand on myself for a while before going to it. So by the time I am using it, I'm ready to bust a nut.

I'm a big fan of the Fleshlight/Fleshjack. I have 8 models now. Just got the 8th yesterday and it feels great. Variety IS the spice of life!

gmansam
Jun 25, 2021, 8:59 AM
Put yourself in chastity till it heals? Hmmm . . . sounds kinky.