PDA

View Full Version : Glory holes.

Rvdude05
Apr 13, 2021, 11:56 AM
Does anyone still visit glory holes? How often? Giving or receiving? And where are they? Quite hard to find nowdays...

19biman61
Apr 13, 2021, 1:08 PM
I was receiving at one last week. With adult bookstores getting harder to find, glory holes are too. I'm lucky, there are two abs near me. I'm usually there once a month or more.

BackyardShaman
Apr 13, 2021, 1:37 PM
I know a couple of them near me ABS, haven’t been in over 2 years but I’ve sucked, been sucked and received anal in my favorite one.

bithunder
Apr 13, 2021, 2:34 PM
A couple here in NH. In the past maybe 2x a month. With COVID I cut back to once in 14 months. I am going tomorrow after now being fully vaccinated. I go in with a strong desire to give. If I am lucky, then I will try and be on the receiving end. I too have from time to time bent over and spread-em for the right cock. We'll see what develops tomorrow and I'm excited to see, too, if I'm still on my game.

Dy-No-Myte
Apr 13, 2021, 3:25 PM
My skin crawls at the thought of getting it on with random guys whose sexual history is unknown other than that they engage in risky behavior.

Rvdude05
Apr 14, 2021, 11:48 AM
Thank you for the replies. ABS seems to be the best chance of finding a glory hole... I'm always looking.....

rukiddingme
Apr 14, 2021, 12:39 PM
My skin crawls at the thought of getting it on with random guys whose sexual history is unknown other than that they engage in risky behavior.
Exactly...Not for me!