PDA

View Full Version : The best gift ever!

Virgilius
Apr 13, 2021, 5:39 AM
For two years now, my partner and I have been living together and we are happy. We've been through a lot and we appreciate every minute we've spent together. I would like to bring happiness and surprises to our relationship every day. So please tell me how you could charm your partner every day?

Flypaper
Apr 13, 2021, 8:25 AM
For two years now, my partner and I have been living together and we are happy. We've been through a lot and we appreciate every minute we've spent together. I would like to bring happiness and surprises to our relationship every day. So please tell me how you could charm your partner every day?

Morning blowjobs

stevelover
Apr 13, 2021, 8:59 AM
Yep, hard to go wrong with unrequested blowjobs!

Dater
Apr 13, 2021, 9:54 AM
You can give her something valuable. Girls like expensive and elegant gifts. If you give your partner earrings or some kind of necklace. You can put a gift in a nice box and give it along with a large bouquet of flowers, if she likes flowers (I just often heard that many girls don't like fresh flowers, and they prefer decorative ones). My friend has this situation with his girlfriend. He constantly orders dried flowers for her and even knows how to dry and preserve flowers (https://flowersdelight.com). Think about this gift option.

csreef
Apr 14, 2021, 4:46 PM
I had a GF who would bring me my mug of coffee when I was in bed, then she would slither down and give me a BJ! What a way to start the day! :impleased

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 15, 2021, 8:25 AM
This year, my wife and I celebrate 50 years together. We're comfortable, but not wealthy. Our gifts to one another are not extravagant, but they are heartfelt and significant.

To me, the greatest gift that can be given is one that you know is what the other person really wants, whether it be simple or elegant, expensive or modestly priced.

In addition to all manner of material things and trinkets, my wife has given me the something I never anticipated: the freedom to embrace and celebrate my inner femininity. She'd much prefer the virile, manly guy that I was for so long, but she accepts and helps me express my feminine alter ego without shame, as well as my late-life bisexuality. It's totally amazing to be able to put on some jewelry, and lounge in pantyhose and a satin nightgown while we take in a little TV in the evening. Not every night -- but if feels so wonderful to be able to do that when the desire is overwhelming. In return, I am conscious and mindful of her innermost desires and afford her the opportunity to enjoy them, as well.

Thank you, honey. What greater gift of love is there, than the freedom to be at peace with yourself?

Logoscot
Apr 15, 2021, 9:07 AM
You can give her something valuable. Girls like expensive and elegant gifts. If you give your partner earrings or some kind of necklace. You can put a gift in a nice box and give it along with a large bouquet of flowers, if she likes flowers (I just often heard that many girls don't like fresh flowers, and they prefer decorative ones). My friend has this situation with his girlfriend. He constantly orders dried flowers for her and even knows how to dry and preserve flowers (https://flowersdelight.com). Think about this gift option.
Why didn’t anyone tell me about this some months ago?!

csreef
Apr 15, 2021, 2:01 PM
This year, my wife and I celebrate 50 years together. We're comfortable, but not wealthy. Our gifts to one another are not extravagant, but they are heartfelt and significant.

To me, the greatest gift that can be given is one that you know is what the other person really wants, whether it be simple or elegant, expensive or modestly priced.

In addition to all manner of material things and trinkets, my wife has given me the something I never anticipated: the freedom to embrace and celebrate my inner femininity. She'd much prefer the virile, manly guy that I was for so long, but she accepts and helps me express my feminine alter ego without shame, as well as my late-life bisexuality. It's totally amazing to be able to put on some jewelry, and lounge in pantyhose and a satin nightgown while we take in a little TV in the evening. Not every night -- but if feels so wonderful to be able to do that when the desire is overwhelming. In return, I am conscious and mindful of her innermost desires and afford her the opportunity to enjoy them, as well.

Thank you, honey. What greater gift of love is there, than the freedom to be at peace with yourself?

Wow, you are very blessed to have a wife like yours!

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 18, 2021, 9:36 AM
Wow, you are very blessed to have a wife like yours!Very lucky, indeed!

On Friday, I had my first gurl adventure since before the Covid lockdowns slammed the door on playing with others. My wife not only approved, but she was there for the entire time, playing along with our guest to start the festivities, then snapping pictures while the two of us gurls enjoyed each other.

As long as the pictures don't wind up before a judge in Divorce Court, I'll continue to count my blessing, and keep her around! :bigrin:

Realist
Apr 18, 2021, 10:04 AM
Virgilius (https://www.bisexual.com/forum/member.php?177478-Virgilius)
https://www.bisexual.com/forum/images/styles/lifeElement/statusicon/user-offline.pngDid not mention the gender of his partner! I re-read his post and there is no indication of either sex!

However, if one will listen to what a partner says, regarding interests, likes and dislikes, There are often hints of things that would please them. (As well as things that would be a total turn-off)

Even if you need to leave your comfort zone; doing something special that would excite, please, or fulfill, your partner's desires....surely their response will be rewarding to you, too!

Only one, who is mentally and emotionally intuned with their partner's wishes, could make that decision.

Think about it,
Virgilius, you're the only one who can make the right move, here!

1funguy
Apr 18, 2021, 3:12 PM
The profile on the left says they are M/M.

That being said a warm bath in scented oil. Followed by slow massage. Warm oil, sensual lighting, incense for the senses, meditative music and the joy of celebration as a loving couple sucking and fucking each other with abandon.

CurEUs_Male
Apr 19, 2021, 9:20 AM
first, I would suggest looking into the "5 love languages"
https://www.5lovelanguages.com/

Do one of the quizzes online, separately from each other, and then discuss what each of you discovered about yourself. Keeping in mind, that now one language will be the only one, but some are going to score more relevant to each of you.

Not everyone looks to gifts, and giving them things when that is not a top language does nothing for you, much like talking french to someone that does not understand the language.

Once you know the language(s) that works for them, you can start finding ways to provide things that fit that need, and you are off to success.

Warren63
Apr 20, 2021, 5:41 PM
A few years ago ,I got home from work walked in the door and there were rose petals on the floor leading through the house to the bedroom. My wife was on the bed in a lacy black teddy with black thigh high stockings and a black choker. I quickly got naked kissed her then slid between her thick thighs pulled the lace aside and licked and sucked her sweet pussy till she came and begged me to stop. After resting a few minutes she sucked me a while then asked me to please fuck her. She bent over the bed and I started pounding right away . I would pull out and slip my thumb in her and get it wet then slide it in her ass, after a few minutes she begged me to put it in her ass. This takes some work ,but as she gets used to it she starts bumping back against me. When we get a good rhythm going she reaches under and rubs her clit, it only takes a few minutes and she starts moaning and says she's going to cum again, that's all I need to hear and I unload my cum as deep as I can. After two orgasm she is wasted. But about midnight she starts touching me and my cock wakes up ,she's on her side and I touch her and she's dripping wet, must be dreaming of some guy. I straddle one of her legs and slide it in her . She tells me to fuck her as hard as I can and just cum in her, didn't take long. The best thing was after rolling off she turns over slides down and sucks all the cum and pussy juice from me and rolls back to her side and falls asleep. Great Night!!!!

Fiddlestyx
May 23, 2021, 6:09 PM
I think that in many ways the best gift can come in the form of some small thing that you always without fail do for your partner that they love and appreciate. I always get up and make our coffee and deliver it to my wife either in bed (if she's not up yet) or in her art studio. It never fails to get me a huge smile, hug and an long kiss on the lips. Not a bad way to start one's day!

csreef
May 23, 2021, 7:43 PM
I had a GF who would text me when she woke up. . . I sent a text back to her saying "good morning Beautiful!" She told me that made her day!