PDA

View Full Version : Pubic hair preference on men?

JordanCD
Mar 31, 2021, 11:40 AM
On other guys, do you prefer shaved, trimmed, hairy etc.?

I like guys to have a smooth hole and nuts, or at least a close trim. I love to get in there and tongue the hole and suck the balls, but don’t enjoy getting a mouthful of pubes. Also when I fuck ass, I like a clear view of my dick stretching out of the hole :)

But I do find some pubic hair (above the shaft) attractive on guys instead of shaved (which is too much like a boy) - as long as it’s not out of control. I don’t like random pubes going up my nose when I’m swallowing a cock either.

I personally keep my pubes trimmed, and my nuts and asshole pretty much smooth (weekly shave in the shower).

Sarge72
Mar 31, 2021, 11:43 AM
Shaved, or at least closely trimmed.

cbxer66
Mar 31, 2021, 11:50 AM
Myself, I'm neither here nor there. Whatever. It's all good. I shave my nutsack and the base of my cock, and trim the pubes short. Don't like a jungle down there for myself. I like my nuts and cock to be smooth. But if a cock is in my mouth, I don't care about the hair. LOL!!

cornholejoe
Mar 31, 2021, 2:48 PM
all shaved

marine20
Mar 31, 2021, 2:59 PM
i like it all shaved like me. ps. i can't rim a guy with a hairy asshole .

csreef
Mar 31, 2021, 6:46 PM
For me it doesn't make a difference.

GayGuy04
Mar 31, 2021, 7:01 PM
Whatever looks good on a man that's your choice

gtxbim
Apr 1, 2021, 5:18 AM
I’m with you, Jordan, when it comes to tonguing someone’s asshole. I don’t like hair getting in the way when I am licking or tongue fucking someone. That goes with sucking cock, too. I prefer someone who’s completely bare - when my face hits bottom from deep throating I prefer no hair but will happily deal with short trimmed pubes above the cock.

SlowNEZ
Apr 1, 2021, 7:31 AM
I prefer the look and feel of totally smooth. Getting that way takes some time and careful effort, but it’s worth it.

Goodtimeoralguy
Apr 1, 2021, 8:01 AM
I like guys to be smooth, no hair, but I like to eat wet hairy pussy.

SilkyHoseLover
Apr 1, 2021, 8:36 AM
Now that I'm catering more to my feminine side and desires, I'm smooth from the neck down. But since this thread is about men and pubic hair, I prefer to be with men who have are shaved or closely-trimmed.

Biryder
Apr 1, 2021, 9:29 AM
I prefer my men and women to be completely smooth. I am an orally fixated kind of guy. I like to see what I am eating.

Flypaper
Apr 1, 2021, 10:35 AM
I prefer my men and women to be completely smooth. I am an orally fixated kind of guy. I like to see what I am eating.

Same with me. Once I got a taste of the hairless oyster I like smooth or very close trim. That includes the Rocky Mt oysters on my guys.

But I wouldn’t turn away a wet pussy or throbbing cock that is hidden behind foliage.

Flypaper
Apr 1, 2021, 10:37 AM
And I know objectively that my own balls and asshole get more love when they are neatly trimmed or completely waxed.

JeffT
Apr 2, 2021, 9:36 AM
I definitely prefer shaved smooth all over.

jem_is_bi
Apr 2, 2021, 11:52 PM
My dick,balls and ass are shaved smooth, pubic hair is trimmed short.

Fred_Brice
Apr 3, 2021, 2:07 PM
I do prefer 'Shaved Smooth', or at the very lease, well trimmed!
As far as myself, the majority of the time, I do try to keep my body shaved smooth from my neck to my toes, for the last 20 years or so! I just makes everything so much enjoyable!

ClassicPaCpl
Apr 3, 2021, 2:37 PM
I like to be clean shaven on my balls and round my base.. I pretty much prefer the guys cock and balls to be the same

Flypaper
Apr 9, 2021, 8:26 AM

Elecfric razor smooth...you’d have to come really really close to see stray hairs on my balls.

BackyardShaman
Apr 11, 2021, 9:38 PM
I like it hairy, just like I do with women maybe I’m odd

Bi-Rõnin
Apr 12, 2021, 3:58 PM
I have yet to perform oral so for me, the visual of smooth is a major turn on that makes me want to suck a man.
Otherwise, wrapping my legs around a mans waist and taking him, no preference at all.

Likesthemboth
Apr 12, 2021, 4:24 PM
I prefer shaved or closely trimmed.